+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Nobel peace prize

O/T Nobel peace prize

I thought I would do a Sid and introduce a political thread- just for a change
    If by some miracle North and South Korea agree to become one and at peace with each other and the talks between USA and NK are successful should Donald be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize?
    After all it must have been his hard line stance that bought Kim to the table? Obama won it for doing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    If by some miracle North and South Korea agree to become one and at peace with each other and the talks between USA and NK are successful should Donald be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize?
    After all it must have been his hard line stance that bought Kim to the table? Obama won it for doing nothing.
    Yes , as long he's allowed to shag several Scandinavian birds and build a Trump tower in Oslo.

Zero chance of that and no, winning a peace prize by threatening to bomb the crap out of them!!!!

100% agree, Obama was a disaster.

Not unless they rename it 'The Nobhead Prat Prize' and you get a big fat tax demand for winning it?

Thinking about it, Scandinavian birds might be wearing Hijabs these days.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Thinking about it, Scandinavian birds might be wearing Hijabs these days.

It’s the Corbyn way to get votes mate.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    It’s the Corbyn way to get votes mate.
    The Corbyn way to get votes is to offer everything for free. But not if you're Jewish.

An inclusive society .

Do you have a licence for doing this, i961? We political fred starters are an exclusive coterie, you know.
    Is that dandruff I see upon your shoulder?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Not unless they rename it 'The Nobhead Prat Prize' and you get a big fat tax demand for winning it?
    I think it should be renamed the 'Hewitt Peace Prize'. Nobel has been average at best since he came back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast