+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match against Hibs

In or Oot - In
    Furryboots - SS Sec S
    Pre - Bobbin or Golf club
    Post - Hame
    Prediction - 3-1 Dons

Really looking forward to this ane, a win would go a long way to getting 2nd and would all but guarantee Europa football. Weather forecast looking good and a fine 3pm ko for a big game COYR

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Hopefully no f@cking tombola.
    Lol, that meme again.

Whats your preferred team?

In
    Mainer D
    Shuttle Bus
    Shuttle Bus
    7-0 Considine Hat-Trick

Looks like it will be fine day for it. Hopefully put these cnuts back in their box like back in December.

Match day and as I can’t make it I will rely on you radges keeping me updated with the score.
    We generally have a good record against Hibs so I fully expect us to get the 3 points. Nothing else will do!

In x 2

So I want excitement, goals and a victory or the young lad with me might just end up choosing his xbox as his preferred choiuce of entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Sorry, when I said, "they've sold out" I meant hibs have sold out their allocation. Should be a decent crowd given what's at stake and also how well hibs are playing.
    Hopefully a good crowd and a decent game, I won’t be there, anyway, Hibs selling all their tickets will be a first for them, I reckon we’ve taken a lot more to Easter Road twice this season and the distance we travel each away game is dissimilar......importantly though, 3 home points please 🤞

SF

In or Oot - In
    Furryboots - Lower Deck
    Pre - Work
    Post - Hame
    Prediction - 0-3 Hibs

Sorry for the pessimistic prediction on this game. I just cant see where we are going to pull a winning performance from, given how we fail to win important games. I think Hibs will grab a couple of goals early on and sit back, htting us on the break.

Hope im wrong though and happy to be proved so. Its a massive game and is even more important than Tuesday.. an absolute must win. A win today gives us a big chance, however our next two teams are against sides which we have conceded 15 goals against and scored a whopping 1. Doesn't bode well if we get nothing today.

There is no way we will get beat 3-0 today. Not a chance. The press all bumming up Hibs but 2 wins in last 10 away games and the fact that they are below us in league when we are having a poor season says it all for me

Back from work, showered and getting ready to head in to town. Beautiful day, the pitch has had a new lease of life and the big burger van should be outside the Dick Donald for a chicken burger and chips. All makes for a good game of fitba. Just need the result now lads. Get intae them.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Back from work, showered and getting ready to head in to town. Beautiful day, the pitch has had a new lease of life and the big burger van should be outside the Dick Donald for a chicken burger and chips. All makes for a good game of fitba. Just need the result now lads. Get intae them.
    Brilliant.
    Just heading in myself now.
    Let’s do this.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast