+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you like to see next season

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Who would you like to see next season

I see on the os that the manager has already started talking to players for next season but based on the players in the championship this past season, who would you like to see signed for next season. We are now going to need a left back, 2 midfielders and a forward based on what's been released. So who would you sign to improve us ?

Not sure who could fill the left back position. I'd like to get Todd from St Mirren and Thomson from Celtic on permanent deals.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Not sure who could fill the left back position. I'd like to get Todd from St Mirren and Thomson from Celtic on permanent deals.

holty back from dundee for left back ,we also need a good rightback aswell ,2 centre backs 2 or 3 midfielders and a striker if we want to attract the fans back and challenge for this league .

Todd, Thomson , Reilly and Holt would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    Gav going to be a dad I see in the press recently so may be tempted hame - also like Dick Shaw's (our ex - coach / secretary) grandson
    Oli Shaw but can't see wee Lennon at Hibs loaning him out. Local lad Denny Johnstone another striker is another option -was on loan at St Johnstone last season.

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    Cannot see Queens affording Holt.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Cannot see Queens affording Holt.

albertz holt is being released and theres not many optiions for him is what im hearing and he bought a house in dumfries recently ,so i think he might just have to accept what he can get as if he holds out for big wages somewhere he might end up with no club .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    albertz holt is being released and theres not many optiions for him is what im hearing and he bought a house in dumfries recently ,so i think he might just have to accept what he can get as if he holds out for big wages somewhere he might end up with no club .
    He's been in and out of the team at Dundee this season. Noticed him at the Falkirk midweek game near the end of the season.

Would really like Kevin Holt back at Queens, but just can't see it happening unless the club push the boat out and spend a little more money on players and try give the Dumfries public a Queens side that could fight for promotion during the centenary season. I think 3/4 quality signings could make a major difference to the team.
    Last edited by King Dobbie; 01-05-2018 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by King Dobbie View Post
    Would really like Kevin Holt back at Queens, but just can't see it happening unless the club push the boat out and spend a little more money on players and try give the Dumfries public a Queens side that could fight for promotion during the centenary season. I think 3/4 quality signings could make a major difference to the team.
    For me I'd be going for Holt, Gavin and Harkins from Morton in midfield. Can be a bit lazy but what he does with one touch of the ball others need three. I'd also be trying to get the keeper from Aberdeen that was with stranraer on a season loan. That along with Todd Thompson and Thomas and I think we wouldn't be far away

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)