+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Amber Rudd falls on her sword.....

O/T Amber Rudd falls on her sword.....

And rightly so.... shambolic how she handled the whole affair. Shame May can’t follow her as she was Home Secretary when all of this first began.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-politics-live

More revelations investigated by The Guardian today revealed letters to the PM concerning immigration targets that apparently she didn't know about , other than she signed off the letter .

She was due to face parliament tomorrow to answer for herself .

So quite rightly she's resigned .

Perhaps the former Home Secretary will step up instead and answer for the scandal , then again perhaps not .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 29-04-2018 at 09:54 PM.

About as much chance of Mrs May resigning as there is of Jezza winning the next election after Brexit is sorted...zilch !

Get Moggy in as the next home secretary please .

Go on I dare you , I'll even double dare you .

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    About as much chance of Mrs May resigning as there is of Jezza winning the next election after Brexit is sorted...zilch !
    Aye they said that about Brexit and Trump Frank .

She's been terrible and should have resigned ages ago, but not for this as it will be a victory for the open borders fanatics.

Why shouldn't there be targets for ILLEGAL immigration?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    She's been terrible and should have resigned ages ago, but not for this as it will be a victory for the open borders fanatics.

Why shouldn't there be targets for ILLEGAL immigration?
    It's the way they've gone about it fire , I get the illegal immigrant narrative .

Lies , go home buses and homing in on people who have a right to remain here isn't the way to tackle the problem .

They then try to dig themselves out of holes and compound the problem .

They aren't credible fire .

I've disliked the tories most of my life but back in the day there was a certain amount of honour and credibility within the party .

This lot are on another level mate .

They're all bull****, they deport a tiny amount of illegal immigrants and there's at least a million.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    They're all bull****, they deport a tiny amount of illegal immigrants and there's at least a million.
    Then again selling arms to the Saudi's so they can bomb Yemen or join in the carnage in Syria only helps create refugees .

I could add Israeli government policy to the list but then I'd be anti semitic so I won't .

I'd be looking over my shoulder if I was a former home secretary and now PM .

This ain't going away just because the human shield's drank the brandy and pointed the revolver at her head and then pressed the trigger

We are in for the kill on this one .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 29-04-2018 at 11:14 PM.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast