+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: o/t Ken Loach/ Holocaust denial

Yes a terrible case of genocide ignored for political expediency.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Interestingly (to me at least) the equally well-attested massacre of 1.5m Armenians by the Turks is not recognised as genocide by the UK government and the European Court of Human Rights ruled that it was not a crime to deny the massacre had taken place.
    At last some quality. Excellent post monty.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    At last some quality. Excellent post monty.
    Get a room.

have you got an opinion pup?

Would like to hear it.

Read Robert Fisk's 'Great war for civilisation' (probably a bit lefty for some). It's a wonderful if not depressing history of the modern Middle East and coves the Armenian genocide very well.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    have you got an opinion pup?

Would like to hear it.
    I guess I would have liked your response to the numerous times I have asked you questions that pick holes in your previous attention seeking arguments on various issues, none of which are ever forthcoming.

So have I got an opinion for you?

Yes.

You're a bit thick.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    I guess I would have liked your response to the numerous times I have asked you questions that pick holes in your previous attention seeking arguments on various issues, none of which are ever forthcoming.

So have I got an opinion for you?

Yes.

You're a bit thick.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Hunting in packs again. You bullies should be ashamed. IBS is not thick and MM would be very much poorer without his contributions. Why on earth ravingdud thinks the rest of us should answer his questions is symptomatic of his unwarranted high self-esteem.

Hunting in packs again. You bullies should be ashamed. IBS is not thick and MM would be very much poorer without his contributions. Why on earth ravingdud thinks the rest of us should answer his questions is symptomatic of his unwarranted high self-esteem.
    Does human Cloning exist? It seems we have a good example with PUP and MMM, if you sat them both in separate rooms under test conditions and asked them word association questions at the same time I wonder what the answer would be?

1. Whose fault was the Miners Strike?....Thatcher
    2. Who caused the austerity?...Thatcher
    3. Who started both the first and second world wars?..Thatcher

Boo-hoo.

Might it be because my questions go to the heart of your very VERY heartfelt world views, pull them to pieces and you, quite literally, have no answers to them? Time and again?

Plain for all to see.

Just a few dusty O levels and a lifetime of accumulated bitterness, anger, blame and, most likely, regret.

That's all.

Thick.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast