+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: OT - Parliament vote - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I can only apologise. I've never paid any attention to the profile thingy but just clicked on mine out of curiosity.

You'll never guess who the latest visitor was!!!
    I can't believe you felt the need to apologise.

ps. The suspense is killing me.
    Last edited by navypie; 03-05-2018 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I can't believe you felt the need to apologise.

ps. The suspense is killing me.
    Reciprocity, know your enemy

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Go on, do a bit more of the amateur psychoanalysis, it really makes me laugh how hopeless you are at it!

And you can easily 'hit the wrong line of text'. On the main page if your finger hits a couple of millimetres below the thread title you hit the thread starter's name. That's exactly what I did. You are one of the last people who would interest me anyway, I've never been keen on attention seekers. You appear to be able to string a coherent sentence together, but I'll be kind on your personality and just say that your wit and humour bypass operation seems to have been a complete success.
    Quiet at the back please.
    How's your humour bypass

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I'm always clicking on profiles accidently . Fat boy must think I fancy him. He wishes!
    As you know, you’ve not only clicked on my profile, you’ve PM’d me a few times, and said you wanted to meet up!

I’d be amazed if you didn’t fancy me to be honest, you take more interest in what I get up to than my missus.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    As you know, you’ve not only clicked on my profile, you’ve PM’d me a few times, and said you wanted to meet up!

I’d be amazed if you didn’t fancy me to be honest, you take more interest in what I get up to than my missus.
    All the sailors like a car park attendant.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post

Offer doesn't stand anymore. You'd be to busy burning flags and smashing Debenhams windows.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    Quiet at the back please.
    How's your humour bypass
    You do realise that the 'humour bypass' joke was exactly the one I used just before.

On second thoughts, you hadn't actually worked it out!

Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 03-05-2018 at 08:04 PM.

Right.

Please can we pack in with the bickering and insulting each other? I'll close this thread now.

It's a wonderful sunny day, it's a Bank Holiday tomorrow and Notts are in the play offs with a great chance of going to Wembley.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678