+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: online tickets for dhims match

online tickets for dhims match

trying to buy tickets but "buy" button is blanked.

is it me? my computer?

surely not sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by cougared View Post
    trying to buy tickets but "buy" button is blanked.

is it me? my computer?

surely not sold out.
    I just checked and mine is the same. Not sure what's wrong with it.

My guess?

The incompetent dix have added the AberDNA points on to existing totals and they've gone in, got excited and bought the tickets.

Anybody got any other ideas?

Fess up.

Did anybody manage to buy tickets today who had less than 175 points (excluding 2018-19 season ticket and any AberDNA points)?

Quote Originally Posted by cougared View Post
    Fess up.

Did anybody manage to buy tickets today who had less than 175 points (excluding 2018-19 season ticket and any AberDNA points)?
    I'd be more inclined to think it's a technical issue with the 'buy' link itself. I really can't see there being a lot of interest for this one even if it comes down to us needing a point or 3 to secure 2nd, so I don't think you will have a problem getting a ticket tomorrow.

You're probably right.

I must learn to keep my paranoia in control. I must learn to keep my paranoia in control. I must learn to keep my paranoia in control. I must learn to keep my paranoia in control. I must learn to keep my paranoia in control.I must learn to keep my paranoia in control. I must learn to keep my paranoia in control. I must learn to keep my paranoia in control. I must learn to keep my paranoia in control.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I'd be more inclined to think it's a technical issue with the 'buy' link itself. I really can't see there being a lot of interest for this one even if it comes down to us needing a point or 3 to secure 2nd, so I don't think you will have a problem getting a ticket tomorrow.
    I can click buy at the moment (I did buy this morning).

Currently 326 seats left - although there weren't that many more than that when they went on sale this morning.

Edit: I have more than 175 points. Normally the link is blanked out until the time is reached when your account is eligible to purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post

Edit: I have more than 175 points. Normally the link is blanked out until the time is reached when your account is eligible to purchase.
    Yeah I'm above 175 as well but I did cash some loyalty points in not long ago for a set of steak knifes and a USB multi charger so they must be taking that in to account and not letting me buy in this phase. The system is screwed.

215 points and still unable to buy.

Are the steak knives any good? I was thinking of a foot spa but cold be tempted.

Got allowed to buy at 8.00 am. Obviously some problem with system.

A stressful way to start the day as forced to change the tickets I bought a few times as "left isolated seats" and then it said I hadn't paid for it but when I tried to buy more it said I already had a ticket. Bring on AberDNA and I wont have this problem any more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast