+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: World Cup Preddie League Alfie

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Thanks Alfie but that's not fair on davee who should enjoy a good rest after all his hard work.

Any idea how it's going to work as in will it be for all games or just England?
    what is this twenty questions ? Lol

no idea Gaz,ask Orgoner who's running it ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    what is this twenty questions ? Lol

no idea Gaz,ask Orgoner who's running it ..
    I don't know him Alfie - I thought you were the guvnor - just need more info mate is all

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    I don't know him Alfie - I thought you were the guvnor - just need more info mate is all
    I will post some info when I see some on their site..okay Gaz..?

Ive done Orgs's league & world cup Predictions before on Leeds mad and as far as I can remember, its all pretty much straight forward and similar to how we do it on England mad.
    I think we'll have to do the preds on their board but that doesn't stop somebody giving regular results and points updates on here as well does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ive done Orgs's league & world cup Predictions before on Leeds mad and as far as I can remember, its all pretty much straight forward and similar to how we do it on England mad.
    I think we'll have to do the preds on their board but that doesn't stop somebody giving regular results and points updates on here as well does it.
    It might be straight forward for you experienced types Acido But I thought Alfie was going to run it our end but no he has decided to fek off tha ConT

I was hoping Alfie would be more informative especially with all the time he's got to spare

Stop being a lazee ConT Gaz and take a trip to a Leedsmad ,it's only a click away ..

I need my six months beauty sleep at Summer..lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Stop being a lazee ConT Gaz and take a trip to a Leedsmad ,it's only a click away ..

I need my six months beauty sleep at Summer..lol
    Have a good break then and all the best to her in doors as well

Like Alfred i having some family holiday time but unlike Alf it won't be 5 months lol.
    But to be fair Alf for an 80 year old you deserve and enjoy
    But lads best not say "heads up" to David as he may get excited as he has links to the Brighton man scene
    Sorry David could not resist .Have a great Summer

Popped into Hove on Sunday for a family birthday meal. Bumped into Serge and Alphonse they asked me to pass on their best wishes to Tricky. They were very sorry that the last thing they passed on to you was not so pleasant!!

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Popped into Hove on Sunday for a family birthday meal. Bumped into Serge and Alphonse they asked me to pass on their best wishes to Tricky. They were very sorry that the last thing they passed on to you was not so pleasant!!
    Ffs Serge promised me he was clean.
    He promised me it was safe!
    Oh well looks like a visit to the Chemist first thing in the morning for me lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast