+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: o/t getting into a bit of a pickle

o/t getting into a bit of a pickle

Inevitable that the left would eat itself eventually.

Arguments over who is at the top of their victimhood league.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Inevitable that the left would eat itself eventually.

Arguments over who is at the top of their victimhood league.
    Though there may be some truth in what you say, I thought you were the top of the victim league.

Women can’t have it all ends up.

They either accept trans gender and accept these people for who they are or they could be seen as ***ist.

Takes many things to make this world go around and anyone and everyone to their own.

First they came for the Jews and no one cared, then they came for the LBTs and no one cared ......then they came for me and there was no one left to care!

Beware labour are coming

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    First they came for the Jews and no one cared, then they came for the LBTs and no one cared ......then they came for me and there was no one left to care!

Beware labour are coming
    I think equating any democratic party with the Nazis is in poor taste, even if you are not being totally serious.

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_child View Post
    I think equating any democratic party with the Nazis is in poor taste, even if you are not being totally serious.
    How do you think they got into power?

You are suggesting that they are a similar entity? There is only one person that sounds like a Nazi on this board. And no I am not a Corbynista.

The feminist v transgender issue has been simmering for quite a while. It's broader than merely Labour and exposes the very real difficulties in seeking to be "fair" to everyone. Some of the trans mob are definitely nasty and I saw one 6'2" bloke/woman prosecuted for punching a 60 year old feminist in the face. After the trial the police advised supporters of the lady to remain in court as there was a large mob of masked trans activists outside. I have to admit to finding the discomfiture of the liberal/left rather funny though. Hopefully it will all end in tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Women can’t have it all ends up.

They either accept trans gender and accept these people for who they are or they could be seen as ***ist.

Takes many things to make this world go around and anyone and everyone to their own.
    Brin, this overlooks some very real problems. Would you be happy with a school requiring your granddaughter to share a room with a self-identifying girl? Would you be happy for a young girl in your family using the Ladies alongside older self-identifying girls? Do you not perceive the potential for abuse when shops allow anyone claiming to be a woman to use the female dressing rooms - this has lead to several instances of photos and films being distributed on the internet. Would you be happy for a girls sports team to be required to play against a team fielding several self-identifying girls? Is it right that a legacy left to an institution to "promote the advancement of girls and women..." in a particular area of life sees the institution handing money over to self-identifying trans people? Do you not perceive an element of self-interest when a trans bloke gets on an all-woman shortlist and immediately accuses anyone who has concerns of being "transphobic?" Time to put this particular genie back in its bottle.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast