Just back from the game. Here's my player ratings. I've not been to as many games as I'd like this season, so seeing a few players for the first time.

Mehmet - 9 our man of the match by far I'd say. Made a couple of crucial saves, especially the one from the header from their free kick.

Ralston - 5 Seemed to be getting skinned a lot in the first half and offered nothing going forward.

Murdoch - 6 did OK I think. Don't seem to have many memories of him.

Mohsni - 7 Seems to take a bit of stick from the fans but looks like a player I like. Tries to play football from the back rather than humping up the pitch. Would rather pay money to watch someone try to play. Dangerous from set pieces as well.

Robson - 5 Pars seems to target him with long balls and was a good decision from them as he lost every challenge in the air. Like Ralston offered nothing going forward.

Fraser - 6.5 Similar to Moshni he was trying to play football and he's the only one in this team of absolute cart horses who looks like he could create something.... anything. Unlucky not to score as well.

Flood - 6 Does what he always does. Runs about and passes sideways.

Gillespie - 4 Who the f*ck is this guy. Jesus, seriously! At one point the ball was coming to him and he thought about doing the usual and humping forward. Then changed his mind and tried to control it, miscontrolled it and then humped it out the park. Summed up his performance.

King - 3 Could've stuck a cardboard cutout of me on the wing and I would've done as much as King. Never beat a man, always turned back and never stuck in a cross.

McDonald - 6 Put in a shift but didn't get much return. Did well to earn the red card for the defender.

Mikkelsen - 4 Offered nothing, but was living off scrapes.

Overall - Really poor performance. Looked like we set out to settle for the draw and only came out a bit when they went down to 10 men. In the 90 mins I don't think a United player took on and beat an opponent. How do you win a game like that? 11 v 11 Dunfermline were the better side by far and were really unlucky not to score. Big game on Friday, can't take anything for granted.