+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Last League Game...

Last League Game...

Well we have took it to the last game of the season and what a weekend in store it is. I thought the play-offs were wild but it’s pretty straight forward with just us and Derby contesting that final spot and Fulham and Cardiff the promotion slot. Unbelievably though all 4 teams will also have a say in a monumental battle in the relegation dog fight with 5 teams contesting to avoid two slots in relegation. Obviously I am going to be wanting the Tykes to do the Rams and unfortunately we need to beat the Brewers which is a little gutting as I don’t mind Burton and the crackin job NC has done.

I see Burnley have their own battle royal still with half a chance at pipping the mighty Arsenal to 6th slot and the avoidance of qualifying games in Europe, yes you heard me Dingles in Europe, brilliant !!!

Good luck everyone and have a good un.

Unlucky Gards,a couple of bad results in April cost you dearly ..

As for the Yawkshire dingles,unfortunately they couldn't quite pull it off so it's off to Accy for Acido next season..

Meanwhile the Clarets will be flying the flag in Europe later on in July .. Hope we shape better than we did against the gooners Lol..
    I can still see another relegation battle again next season though..

As for Dirty Leeds they need to make a few changes and signings to become promotion hopefuls next season..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Unlucky Gards,a couple of bad results in April cost you dearly ..

As for the Yawkshire dingles,unfortunately they couldn't quite pull it off so it's off to Accy for Acido next season..

Meanwhile the Clarets will be flying the flag in Europe later on in July .. Hope we shape better than we did against the gooners Lol..
    I can still see another relegation battle again next season though..

As for Dirty Leeds they need to make a few changes and signings to become promotion hopefuls next season..
    Cheers Alfi but can’t moan finishing 7th and taking it to the last day of the season I think we have had a cracker. Something definitely to build on next season that’s for sure especially in ANs first season when everybody thought we were relegation favs after losing the manager to relegated Sunderland.

Might join you Dingles on one of your European journeys if you get either a French, German, Dutch or Belgium side. You cannot ask anymore of your squad or manager, brilliant season. As for Leedswell enough said what a god awful 2018.

Acido you Yawkshire muvvers after a great result against the Bees total Rams Meltdown and we held our end of the bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    Cheers Alfi but can’t moan finishing 7th and taking it to the last day of the season I think we have had a cracker. Something definitely to build on next season that’s for sure especially in ANs first season when everybody thought we were relegation favs after losing the manager to relegated Sunderland.

Might join you Dingles on one of your European journeys if you get either a French, German, Dutch or Belgium side. You cannot ask anymore of your squad or manager, brilliant season. As for Leedswell enough said what a god awful 2018.

Acido you Yawkshire muvvers after a great result against the Bees total Rams Meltdown and we held our end of the bargain.
    As predicted you didn't make it - another year visiting the hallow ground at Elland Road beckons. Time we sorted out our management once and for all, brought in a tram that wants to put a shift in for the whole year and moved away from trips to Deepdale. Early prediction for 18-19 - more of the same for both clubs - blame Brexit.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)