+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: PL managerial carnage

Potter in at Swansea
    That’s not Harry but Graham. They must hope he can work some magic though!
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44437583

Newcastle manager Rafa Benitez is under serious consideration for the Spanish national job after Lopetegui was named the new Real Madrid boss. (Northern Echo)

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Newcastle manager Rafa Benitez is under serious consideration for the Spanish national job after Lopetegui was named the new Real Madrid boss. (Northern Echo)
    Meanwhile Sean Dyche quietly gets on with his relaxing family holiday, safe in the knowledge is job is secure and concrete offers have been tabled for the next influx of top end EPL players to Turf Moor...

Maurizio Sarri's agent has arrived in London, with the 59-year-old former Napoli boss set to finally replace Antonio Conte as Chelsea manager. (Sky Sports)

Gianfranco Zola says he is in talks to return to his former club as a member of the coaching staff. The Italian, 51, played for the Blues between 1996 and 2003.

Must be because he did so well at Watford and Birmingham. Will Chelsea stay up!! Lol
    Last edited by oldcolner; 20-06-2018 at 07:57 AM.

Still Chelsea struggle to decide whether to appoint.

Meanwhile Spain have lined up former Watford boss Quique Sanchez Flores as their next manager

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Still Chelsea struggle to decide whether to appoint.

Meanwhile Spain have lined up former Watford boss Quique Sanchez Flores as their next manager
    Who will be the first to go in this new season, I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Who will be the first to go in this new season, I wonder?
    My guess - Probably Conte given the long winded chatter of his replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Meanwhile Sean Dyche quietly gets on with his relaxing family holiday, safe in the knowledge is job is secure and concrete offers have been tabled for the next influx of top end EPL players to Turf Moor...
    Well that was three weeks ago BT, but I haven't seen this influx of top end EPL players yet, despite the concrete offers. Is there a problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Well that was three weeks ago BT, but I haven't seen this influx of top end EPL players yet, despite the concrete offers. Is there a problem ?
    Bryan from Bristol was supposedly bagged and I still think that's the case.

Jay Rod is hoping for an amicable mutual settlement between us and the Baggies and does not want to force a move.

WBA have shoved a £20 million price tag on Dawson so that ain't going to happen.

34 year old veteran centre back James Collins on a free looks nailed on.

On the plus side all of the first team squad with the exception of Robbie Brady are fit and ready to go!

On the very negative side, Ben Mee wants away according to a very reliable source.

I know SD keeps it all under wraps until the very last minute, but crikey we kick off properly in just over three weeks.
    Keep calm and carry on?

Attachment 10079

So no influx of top end EPL players then. Oil that bloody trolley BT, here we go again.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)