+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Transfer targets thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    He didn't do much with us when we had him 20 years ago, plus he's probably well into his 40s by now.
    Age is just a number, Colin.

Quote Originally Posted by pjace View Post
    He is signing for Hearts
    Didn't think he'd be looking to drop a level.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Yep. He's ran us ragged when we have played Cambridge.
    I seem to remember Showunmi used to do the same against us and you can guarantee comparisons to him would be made the second he didn't leap 10 feet in the air (with a defenders full weight on his back) to win a header.

He has already signed a pre contract deal with Hearts , joins officially in June or July.

Watching Swansea on TV just now and my thoughts turned for some reason to Andy Legg, and it occurred to me that we would stand a much better chance of success next season if our targets only had a 4 letter surname. We should therefore be going all out to sign Zaha, Sane, Mane, Ayew, Kane, Ozil, Long, Mata.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsetts_Pie View Post
    Watching Swansea on TV just now and my thoughts turned for some reason to Andy Legg, and it occurred to me that we would stand a much better chance of success next season if our targets only had a 4 letter surname. We should therefore be going all out to sign Zaha, Sane, Mane, Ayew, Kane, Ozil, Long, Mata.

Kaka.

Bale will do nicely.

That Hollis at Forest Green's worth a look.

Maybe one 'from left field' as our American cousins might say, but what about offering Jay Emmanuel-Thomas a chance to revive his career if we do manage to go up (or even if we don't)? I reckon if anyone can motivate him it might be KN. Give him the chance to be a hero and see what happens? Seems a perfect replacement for one of our ageing SAS forward line.

Or am I mental?
    Last edited by SwalePie; 08-05-2018 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Maybe one 'from left field' as our American cousins might say, but what about offering Jay Emmanuel-Thomas a chance to revive his career if we do manage to go up (or even if we don't)? I reckon if anyone can motivate him it might be KN. Give him the chance to be a hero and see what happens? Seems a perfect replacement for one of our ageing SAS forward line.

Or am I mental?
    See my earlier point about comparisons to Showunmi, our fans aren't very creative. I think he's quite a technical player (albeit a very good one imo) and would definitely be given a lazy tag early on here imo

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast