+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Charlie Kirk

Charlie Kirk

Not bothered if he doesn’t sign appears moody has scored a couple of goals this year and saved us against port vile but really worth a contract I don’t think so ?

Well he has signed, and for 3 years. If he improves over the next 6 months as he has the last then it’s a great signing. Less scouting for the club to find a replacement too.

Wow from posting this the club have given him a three year deal well must be good in training but three years really !!!

Also our longest serving player. According to the Chronicle he has been with us since 1016. Wearing well !!!

Good for him to stay for another year at least. As for Ainley, I suspect he is already on a promise.

Great signing, a young player who is improving all the time so well worth a 3 year deal, very pleased we have now got Jones and Kirk signed up, all we need now is for Ainley and DA is hopeful, I have doubts, but we will see. All in all very positive for the squad for next season, its great that we are keeping a young team with bags of potential together.