+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Stability

Lyng ffs. Lyng. Honestly. Better aff putting Durnan up front. The man's a ****in imposter.

Just said that myself. Lyng is like an impersonator that can’t play football

Csaba is like an enemy spy coming in to destroy united

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Good managers find a way to win even when playing badly.
    Good managers coach players to play football on the deck, link up, create chances and score more than the other team most times.

Players were tired it was crying out for fresh legs.

That is our whole season there.

I can’t believe it

Edit to say: imposter was aimed at the manager. What a clueless ****. I'd sack him now. What else have we to lose now.

this is the most pathetic group of management and players i have ever seen at dundee united. probably the worst there ever has been. not just quality wise but no effort desire etc. every single one of them needs to go. our captain and supposed leader willo flood just summed us up tonight

I’d love to sack him now.

Should have sacked him much earlier when it was obvious the wheels had come off and he was a terrible appointment

We were joint top when he took over.

He’s served up mind boggling tactics and provided some of the worst results in our recent history

Quote Originally Posted by bawbagg View Post
    this is the most pathetic group of management and players i have ever seen at dundee united. probably the worst there ever has been. not just quality wise but no effort desire etc. every single one of them needs to go. our captain and supposed leader willo flood just summed us up tonight
    I feel for Willo. P***ed off at the Wimbledon tactics of Livi. Constant fouling which the ref was a total disgrace in not dealing with.

Willo also shouted at the bench. Probably angry that csaba makes no subs when the team are knackered except for Lyng

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    I feel for Willo. P***ed off at the Wimbledon tactics of Livi. Constant fouling which the ref was a total disgrace in not dealing with.

Willo also shouted at the bench. Probably angry that csaba makes no subs when the team are knackered except for Lyng
    yeH in fairness i think that was too harsh on willo. he was lucky not to have his leg broken tonight. the boy was booked for that ‘tackle’, and willo was booked for a wee pull and shove. i don’t think he can have any complaints about his yellows though and the second was just stupidity

Typical, absolutely typical.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)