+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hammill could quit Oakwell

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Plenty ov good memories ov Hammil , bin shyte this season tho , good time to move on , Good luck
    and still one of the best players this season

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    and still one of the best players this season

My sentiments exactly YB

B@llacks to barnsley , give me some of that Aussie sunshine and lifestyle with a young family at the fag end of my career .

Nowt to stop here for Adam lad , straight to Heathrow after Sunday's game .

Look after thi sen lad , every fecker else has in the recent past .

Sad but true. He'll know in his heart that his legs have gone. Been a great servant best of luck to him. Gave us some cracking memories down the years.

The lad is a talisman for this club
    We [& by we I mean BFC] should be offering him a coaching role as I believe he has earned one or are we just going to let another legend go to waste?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Not on his back at all , he's been shyte , too much fothi Exile ? Arr much av you seen on him this season ? I Agree he's not been on his own for being shyte , love affair ovva nar wi him and Heckyarsen , Move on , Best move for him and family , wished him well , what moors tha want , to stop here and get embarrassingly worse ? Thought not
    Instead of concentrating on Hammill turn your not insubstantial critique on those at the club who are really shyte eg Goathair with his pyss poor decisions which have cost this club millions If anyone should feck off to Australia it's him
    That would be far more sensible

Decisions have to be made unfortunately. There's never been room in football for sentiment. If Hammill has the opportunity to go to Australia then I think it'd be foolish for him to turn it darn. If he has aspirations to coach then maybe there's an opportunity for him here a few years darn line. I'll be sad to see him leave. The exit of such players at BFC who identity the club and its fans is always difficult. I think these qualities are what this club needs and has been built on for years. We're going in a different direction now with these new owners. There's been many players darn the years who have adopted Barnsley in their hearts and served the club in various capacities, Hammill is certainly one of them and he'll always be remembered and welcome at Oakwell

Yes I know decisions have to be made Pass, it's who's making them that bothers me
    & have you any idea which direction we are going in [& by we I mean BFC] because i'm buggerred if do
    I know that if I had the choice between keeping Hammill or some trainee Frenchman I know what my choice would be
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 04-05-2018 at 08:37 AM.

Hammill might not wanna stop.

Hammill: “We don’t need to focus on anything other than our match. If we do our job, if we win, nothing else is relevant.”

Hammill: “I haven’t decided anything on my future, my sole focus is this club and Sunday and keeping the Reds in this division.”

Hammill: “Sunday would be my 100th game since returning to the club, I’m a loyal person and I owe the club and the fans so much. This next match is the biggest of my career.

”Hammill: “You saw it last weekend, we left everything on the pitch. We’ve a great squad of lads here and we can get the job done. One last push, let’s go and get those points on Sunday!”
    Last edited by EastStandRed; 04-05-2018 at 09:06 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast