+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: o/ easiest job in the world

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    I was watching the snooker on ITV 4 a few weeks back and the adverts came on. One was for Asda and I can't remember the others. If the happy families sat around the table were representative then the UK is around 70% black, 5% white and the rest Asian.
    You should try watching TV here around the tea time news. If adverts are anything to go by the entire population is suffering from one ailment or another. The ones focusing on vaginal itch really put me off my cuppa and custard creams

In reply to the original post, the easiest job in the world is putting O/T threads on here that wind up the MM faithful.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    You should try watching TV here around the tea time news. If adverts are anything to go by the entire population is suffering from one ailment or another. The ones focusing on vaginal itch really put me off my cuppa and custard creams
    I bet you pay a premium for custard creams over there?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    In reply to the original post, the easiest job in the world is putting O/T threads on here that wind up the MM faithful.
    This is true. But Cam, have you seen the frothing hysteria some of them get into when you bait them back?!

Wimps!

I was watching the snooker on ITV 4 a few weeks back and the adverts came on. One was for Asda and I can't remember the others. If the happy families sat around the table were representative then the UK is around 70% black, 5% white and the rest Asian.
    Your an idiot.!

.....or 65% red and minorities of yellow, green, brown, blue, pink, black and white?

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    .....or 65% red and minorities of yellow, green, brown, blue, pink, black and white?

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Quality , pmsl .

:-) :-) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by stonewaller View Post
    Your an idiot.!
    I'm an idiot for watching snooker, watching ITV, watching adverts or for simply stating a fact? The 3 or 4 adverts regualrly shown on the mid-afternoon slots featured around 70% blacks, 5% whites and the rest Asians of various types.

I reckon I had one of the easiest jobs ever. One of my Missus's clients is The Ritz Carlton and a few years ago they asked me to be a professional mingler. My job was to mingle with the wealthy and pretend I was already a member of the Ritz Beach Club at $100 000 a year membership. So all I had to do was get pissed on Grey Goose at Ritzs prices and act like a nob. Anyway, I soon had a very attractive lady moaning about paying $3 million in taxes before giving me her room number. Crap job but someone had to do it. True story.
    Last edited by sota; 05-05-2018 at 05:10 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast