+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: wilder not going anywhere

either of them could have made some kind of statement fkb even if they are generally tied by legal protocol i think over 12 thousand people who have stumped up their hard earned cash deserve that much at least

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Its in the View from the John Street article and totally contradicts what CW said in his last interview, wouldn't read too much into whats written by that individual who continually gets it wrong.
    Have a like.

It needs to be sorted quickly so Chris can get cracking on getting the players we need for next season. So come on Kev get talking to Chris and make it clear what he’s got to work with.

I have no idea what ****wittery is going on in the background at the club but with McCabe involved we're always capable of carrying out an act of monumentally stupid self harm.

Everyone's behind Wilder ... but he needs stability and funds to progress. Fail to deliver those basic requirements and who could blame him for seeking better opportunities elsewhere.

I must be the only one who thinks CW is wrong to bring this out in public but then he does have form. When he goes all the Blades will cheer him then rather than boo him?

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post
    I must be the only one who thinks CW is wrong to bring this out in public but then he does have form. When he goes all the Blades will cheer him then rather than boo him?
    Didn't that 'form' do the job in the end?

As I said before Chips, he's read the mood and used it to his advantage.

Not as obvious as a shoes off protest about Robson that was needed by McC to read the mood of the fans but, hopefully, much more effective.

The goose/gander equation in real life.
    Last edited by tomytony; 07-05-2018 at 09:16 AM.

so now wilders signing a new contract and getting a decent amount of money for his main targets can we go back to loving the club again.

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    so now wilders signing a new contract and getting a decent amount of money for his main targets can we go back to loving the club again.
    Just until we all scurry back to our entrenched positions the next time theres a hiccup...

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Just until we all scurry back to our entrenched positions the next time theres a hiccup...
    EXACTLY lol

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Do you know if its an extended contract, in other words more years, or just an increase in money Twirlo?
    both contract exstension and more money. it isnt him asking for more on both accounts its the two chairman showing their intentions and where they want to go, plus there backing him with transfer money. told him not to concern himself wi ownership battle, just concentrate on the football,heres ya money.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast