+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: wilder not going anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    looks like that was bobar after all lol
    Both partners will benefit greatly from a successful campaign next season, and so as often happens, common-sense has broken out. There's no point letting the cow starve while they argue who owns the milk...

i like your confidence twirls concerning brooks and if we keep him it will be great for next season but im still dubious that if a big offer came in for him we would sell if an offer comes in and we dont sell chris is certainly the governor at the club now

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    i like your confidence twirls concerning brooks and if we keep him it will be great for next season but im still dubious that if a big offer came in for him we would sell if an offer comes in and we dont sell chris is certainly the governor at the club now
    trust me on this wilder has the last say on who goes out and who comes in ,that was one of his main stipulations no interfering in football matters. they were all for it . only the players them self can initiate a move. so if a big offer came in for brookes and wilder thought it would benifit the club then he can start the ball rolling if not then no way. unless brookes wants to leave

yeah understand all that twirls i hope we do keep brooks he can only get better and your right of course if a high bid comes in for him and chris thinks if we accept it he could bring more quality players in then no doubt he will do it

If a good offer came in then i wouldn't be adverse to selling him and getting him back on loan for the season. It would be like he never left and i believe he would give 100% for the club. Ideally a club would give us cash plus brooks and another player maybe. Say Liverpool for example we get him and Woodburn on loan as part of the deal.....We would gain some fans in Wales for sure lol I think it's exciting times this summer after listening to Wilder. He will be going for it and i am contemplating a season ticket for next season after 11 years of not having one....Will have to square with the boss first though.

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    If a good offer came in then i wouldn't be adverse to selling him and getting him back on loan for the season. It would be like he never left and i believe he would give 100% for the club. Ideally a club would give us cash plus brooks and another player maybe. Say Liverpool for example we get him and Woodburn on loan as part of the deal.....We would gain some fans in Wales for sure lol I think it's exciting times this summer after listening to Wilder. He will be going for it and i am contemplating a season ticket for next season after 11 years of not having one....Will have to square with the boss first though.
    gu on ya no it makes sense lol. it is quite a buzz on match days pal. who knows how long it will be before the same buzz comes around again

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast