+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: wilder not going anywhere

wilder not going anywhere

for at least another season. the board have got to sort there differences one way or another , but there is going to be funds for wilder to get in some quality.
    source from him who knows him the best

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    for at least another season. the board have got to sort there differences one way or another , but there is going to be funds for wilder to get in some quality.
    I chuffin hope tha r8 Twirls but his latest interview dint indicate either he was stayin or leavin.UTCB

Great news if true Twirls

Nice one twirls

Hope it’s reyt

Wonder how they will come up with funds to bring in quality tho when the pair are sparring in the ring?

Listening to his latest interview tho twirls, you wouldn't think so tho

be nice if we had a statement from tweedledee or tweedledum to put fans in the picture

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    He's keeping his options open and rightly so.
    I'd rather he kept his gob shut. No way to run a club IMO.

Thing is chips he's been through this before and probably thinks at his age with his record he doesn't need this sh_t anymore and I'd say he's right in that respect so he's goin to try and move things on especially seein as it's his club and it hurts him as much as it does us

Can't blame him TBH and he's keeping us in the picture so if it does all blow up we know where to lay the blame he's keeping his feet clean

exactly bulmer hes stirred the pot thats all i dont think chris will be going anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Thing is chips he's been through this before and probably thinks at his age with his record he doesn't need this sh_t anymore and I'd say he's right in that respect so he's goin to try and move things on especially seein as it's his club and it hurts him as much as it does us

Can't blame him TBH and he's keeping us in the picture so if it does all blow up we know where to lay the blame he's keeping his feet clean
    Exactly Bully.....but still using the fans against the owners....not good but only my view and not the way I'd operate if i was manager.

I really like Chris (and the excellent football, when we have won) but I'm not sold on the thought that he is the best manager ever....that would be Dave Bassett followed by John Harris, followed by our Neil...IMO.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast