+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: OT - Local elections

All

As most of you know "Joe" is a very close friend of mine, this is a devastating and difficult time for him and his family and I know he will be grateful for you kind thoughts and support. It is, obviously, an entirely unexpected and unpredictable tragedy - extremely hard to contend with for any of us, let alone those directly affected.

Thank you for your responses.

Just awful, Soccerman, and terribly unfair. No one deserves this.

That is terrible news Joe. Deepest sympathies and condolences to you and your family, from me and Mrs TheM0uf (Deb) also

I missed this one, sorry to hear about it. I think losing your children is the hardest thing that can happen to anyone. My parents were never the same again after my brother died, so best wishes from me whatever your politics (which don't really matter anyway).

Thank you all for your very nice comments, they are very much appreciated. At least with Notts County fans, we can have our differences but we are all 1 big family.

I rarely post now on here but felt I needed to add my sincere condolences at what must be a terrible time for you. So sad to read this news.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789