+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - Local elections

OT - Local elections

Really surprised that none of the 'usual suspects' have posted on this?

Labour seem to be going nowhere, in the words of Adam Boulton 'the conservative Euro sceptics, have hoovered up the UKIP votes'.

As a life long Labour voter and supporter of Brexit, I could not vote for Corbyn while he clings to the 'open door' immigration policy and I think there can be little doubt, that it will come at a cost to the party at the general election?

To get back in to power, the Labour party surely have to be seen to have the rights and welfare of it's indiginous population at it's core, rather than those of would be immigrants? To be clear, when I say 'indiginous', I mean those with British passports, regardless of colour or creed.

'Labour have been the victims of exaggerated expectations' - John Curtice

When will Corbyn wake up to the fact that his Brexit policy is costing the party power!
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 04-05-2018 at 01:38 PM.

It's Corbyn whose costing the party power rather than his Brexit policy.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Surely one and the same?

Agreed, a robust opposition to the way the Tories are going about Brexit by a more moderate leader of the Labour party would have May in all sorts of trouble.

No-one in their right mind can possibly think that this current cabinet are making a decent fist of our negotiations. To trigger article 50 before you know what you actually want to achieve from the negotiations was a ridiculous unforced error, as was the snap election and the complete cave-in to the EU order for negotiations.

And before someone points it out my 'whose' should have been 'who's'. It was of course a deliberate mistake designed to see if Airborn Virus was as smart as he thinks he is.

And before someone points it out my 'whose' should have been 'who's'. It was of course a deliberate mistake designed to see if Airborn Virus was as smart as he thinks he is.
    Just didn't care tbh, you carry on pretending you meant it,

carry on with your insults your obtuseness

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Agreed, a robust opposition to the way the Tories are going about Brexit by a more moderate leader of the Labour party would have May in all sorts of trouble.

No-one in their right mind can possibly think that this current cabinet are making a decent fist of our negotiations. To trigger article 50 before you know what you actually want to achieve from the negotiations was a ridiculous unforced error, as was the snap election and the complete cave-in to the EU order for negotiations.
    How can you decide what you actually want to achieve, when you are unsure how much the enemy will concede?
    You should go in with no deal on the table and show them you are strong. All this yellow/hollow backed obstructions from snowflakes, gives the EU encouragement and weakens your hand.
    You have obviously never played poker and we shouldn't give them an Inch. We owe them nothing.
    To compromise/give away more is what they want/need.
    1. need our cash
    2. want free movement
    3. want control over your trade
    4. want control over your laws

Give in on those and they know, the EU will start to break up. There is a lot of unhappy bunnies in Europe, be it over money or immigration.
    They know their very existence is on the table.
    Tell them once only, either deal sensibly, or **** off.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    You should go in with no deal on the table and show them you are strong.
    How do you do that when all the world knows that our government is as weak as piss? The majority of Conservative MPs voted to remain. I'm afraid we've shown them our hand and it's the poker equivalent of a Jack high.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    How can you decide what you actually want to achieve, when you are unsure how much the enemy will concede?
    You should go in with no deal on the table and show them you are strong. All this yellow/hollow backed obstructions from snowflakes, gives the EU encouragement and weakens your hand.
    You have obviously never played poker and we shouldn't give them an Inch. We owe them nothing.
    To compromise/give away more is what they want/need.
    1. need our cash
    2. want free movement
    3. want control over your trade
    4. want control over your laws

Give in on those and they know, the EU will start to break up. There is a lot of unhappy bunnies in Europe, be it over money or immigration.
    They know their very existence is on the table.
    Tell them once only, either deal sensibly, or **** off.
    It’s like the last 2 years never happened. Are you on drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    It’s like the last 2 years never happened. Are you on drugs?
    If I was on drugs, I'd be on your council estate with a bag of chips and smack.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast