+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pre Season Fixtures

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    And

And 4
    Well, he looked happy with the rest of the team at the airport yesterday. Who do you think is coming in for him?

We beat Falkirk 1-0 Ferguson scored. 2 games 2 scored 0 conceded

Another clean sheet for our defence tonight against Falkirk to add to the one against the Sunday league team from Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Well, he looked happy with the rest of the team at the airport yesterday. Who do you think is coming in for him?
    Never said anyone was in. Just hope its freed up

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Another clean sheet for our defence tonight against Falkirk to add to the one against the Sunday league team from Ireland.
    Whatever Sunday league team you played in/watched were obviously good, regardless what country they hailed from.....however, excellent and indeed, objectively put across about another clean sheet in an “important” pre season “friendly”....anyway, tbh, I thought we were ring rusty tonight....no injuries/silly tackles from us though and hopefully a good season awaits.

SF

fk me on this resounding form we must be dead certs and odds on favorites for the domestic treble and euro league group stages

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    fk me on this resounding form we must be dead certs and odds on favorites for the domestic treble and euro league group stages

SF
    We can only hope. I would prefer to win the Europa League but won’t give them much of a hard time if we manage to seal a domestic treble (I am getting less driven for trophy totals as I get older).

Half time St.Johnstone 1 v 2 Aberdeen (May, Wright)

2-2

2-2
    The thinness of the squad borne out by the fact we finished with 3 at the back (all left footed) when Logan & Devlin went off.

Really need a few in asap.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234