+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chris Froome

Great Pics Balam.

Nice beach pic earlier Balan, but where's the Israeli totty ?

Its a famous chinese saying O C :""Spirit of man ,cannot be in too places,not on beach with women and on hot road too.

Solution: ''Bring sand to road,and home address to women.''

Who's the lovely lady Balan, is that Mrs. B ?

The Lady Mrs Balam would kill me,if I put her photo in here !!!

If you are looking at the race now ,its being filmed in the Negev desert

image post

post images

thanks Balam - super ○-○ images -like the busy one above, the Astana rider getting his feed or whatever....I caught a little of the live feed in what I believe was the Negev desert, early in the race - an amazing expanse - what goes on there ?

Cheers.

Hi Norder, such a pity,it was almost fine sand blowing in over the deserts.Its a great expieriance being there , the stillness ,the colours. This Giro D'Italia placed Israel on the map a little more. I am in the north the Western Galilee,so some 6 hours away.Last time I was there must have been some 15 yrs ago. There are many accessible hiking trails in the Negev. You will not believe the amount and variety of trails that can be found in the Negev region. They are all marked tremendously well, and are very safe to hike on your own.( but not so safe, if on that day if its raining strongly even some 30 km away,because of flash floods ,in seconds the water appears). Then not to go into the desert in the summer with temperatures of over 40 C plus (110 F) but its very dry .The night sky in the area of Mitzpe Ramon is stunning. In Makhtesh Ramon there is is something like a crater - but it is really not a Crater. Maktesh is a geological phenomenon that was not created by a volcano nor was it created by a Meteorite. It is something unique (there are only 7 of them in the whole wide world) and in Mitzpe Ramon you can easily visit and hike in the biggest one of them all. The barren landscape - without anything covering it... no trees... not plants.... nothing. It is just you, the earth and the wind.

That's got to be one of the all time great rides, just rode away from them 80k out and they never saw him again. 4th place and 3.22 down at the start of the day, now comfortably in Pink, all his rivals total wreckage.

Yates had a disaster. Froome a breath of fresh air ... or more. Lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)