+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chris Froome

Chris Froome

37 seconds down in the opening TT stage of the Giro, riders finishing in front of him who normally only see his backside disappearing up the road. Was this due to his pre-race crash, or having to row back on his usual medication ? Makes you wonder.

difficult to say - sinkov.

could be the crash screwed him up - control/energy/balance/concentration etc....so rather than risking a forced push back into it - he kept it comfortable....who knows - but will soon find out.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    37 seconds down in the opening TT stage of the Giro, riders finishing in front of him who normally only see his backside disappearing up the road. Was this due to his pre-race crash, or having to row back on his usual medication ? Makes you wonder.
    What sort of enhancement drugs enhance you by 37 seconds?

The wife wants to know!

Reigning champion takes lead as Giro d'Italia opens in Jerusalem
    The 101st Giro d'Italia cycling race sets off in Jerusalem—the first time the massively popular competition is held outside Europe; defending champion Dumoulin claims overall lead as reigning Tour de France champion Froome, who sustained bruises in a crash during training, comes in a distant 21st.
    Better the cyclists than me, it was 33C here.
    The second largest bicycle competition and one of the most popular sporting events in the world, the 101st Giro d'Italia, was launched for the first time in Israel, kicking off at its capital.

The second leg of the race stretches 167 kilometers (104 miles) down the Mediterranean coast from Haifa to Tel Aviv. Stage 3 will follow a 229-kilometer (143-mile) route from Beersheba in the Negev desert down to Israel's southern tip of Eilat along the Red Sea. The race will then transfer to Italy, and the island of Sicily, for an early rest day on Monday. The Giro will end in Rome on May 27.

Tomorrow they pass my village (a Kibutz) ,should be able to get some shots in I hope? (Photos ) Tomorrow , sunny and 22C

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Reigning champion takes lead as Giro d'Italia opens in Jerusalem
    The 101st Giro d'Italia cycling race sets off in Jerusalem—the first time the massively popular competition is held outside Europe; defending champion Dumoulin claims overall lead as reigning Tour de France champion Froome, who sustained bruises in a crash during training, comes in a distant 21st.
    Better the cyclists than me, it was 33C here.
    The second largest bicycle competition and one of the most popular sporting events in the world, the 101st Giro d'Italia, was launched for the first time in Israel, kicking off at its capital.

The second leg of the race stretches 167 kilometers (104 miles) down the Mediterranean coast from Haifa to Tel Aviv. Stage 3 will follow a 229-kilometer (143-mile) route from Beersheba in the Negev desert down to Israel's southern tip of Eilat along the Red Sea. The race will then transfer to Italy, and the island of Sicily, for an early rest day on Monday. The Giro will end in Rome on May 27.

Tomorrow they pass my village (a Kibutz) ,should be able to get some shots in I hope? (Photos ) Tomorrow , sunny and 22C
    Don't blink Balan, or you'll miss it.

I am taking match sticks to make sure my eyes stay open! The race from Beersheba in the Negev desert down to Israel's southern tip of Eilat along the Red Sea. - Should be interesting

would be nice to see some pics - Balam....where are you likely to be ▼ ? - maybe find a space and wave some Burnley colours - you never know....could see you.

Highlights are being shown on the Quest channel.

Oh from a nice ''cool day today, (21C now outside at 9:30 am ) ''I will be 9 km form Kiryat Bialik, and 3 km before Acre , ( which is Akko 'hebrew' or Akka in arabic).Acre the only fortified town which Napoleon B, failed to take. Acre is a city in the coastal plain region of Israel's Northern District at the extremity of Haifa Bay. The city occupies an important location, as it sits on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea, traditionally linking the waterways and commercial activity with the Levant

https://www.planetware.com/tourist-a...-isr-nr-ak.htm

Very nice Balam.... to see it Live.

http://playern.sport5.co.il/vidclean...andedSkin=wobi

Cheers Norder:

Wow !Did I see it ? They fly past so quickly ! Wow !

windows 7 screen shot

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)