+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Albion v Spurs all Not a lot between us.

Albion v Spurs all Not a lot between us.

Good info soulman...

Even in recent times apart from the 4-0 2017 we have given them hard games.and Baggies do all right against most teams that have similar overall records...I have taken Baggies to win at 15/2 and the draw at 7/2 for my money back.

Baggies do all right against most teams that have similar overall records.
    Not this season we haven't
    We have one win in the last 16 against them, 3 in the last 28.
    Last edited by holmleighchris; 05-05-2018 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    Baggies do all right against most teams that have similar overall records.
    Not this season we haven't
    We have one win in the last 16 against them, 3 in the last 28.
    What are you talking about Walter we drew 1-1 at their place, in the last 15 we have lost 5 including the Pulis debacle of only playing in the other half of the field after half time.

We have won 1 and drawn 9. In the current situation whereby we need a win that's why my bet is a win for baggies and a saver on the draw.

Do you not remember a couple of seasons ago when the spuds were challenging for a place in Europe...we drew 1-1 at their place, they were bricking it because we were pressing them so hard and that draw put the mockers on them that season...they became the bottlers that we all know and love...to hate.

You are inferring that my bet is ridiculous...I reckon my money is safe...would you like to have a friendly charity wager, money to go to the charity that helped young James into a better way of life...£20 to the Children's Trust from the loser.
    Last edited by goodlordmurphy; 05-05-2018 at 06:58 AM.

I'm in the money... I'm in the money.....happy days are here again the cloudy skies are clear again, happy days are here to stay...BOING BOING !!!

Sing along hlc...

Thanks soulman saved me looking it up.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)