+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Rubbish, dreadful . . .

"Rubbish, dreadful . . .

All over the place, created nothing, really really poor"

All terms used by Alan Preston to describe United's performance in the first half.

The only positive I can think of is that they said similar things at half time in the playoff game at Cappielow last season and we came out and bossed the second half.

Changes at half time I hear - Mickelson on for McMullan.

Don’t see that change making any difference, still same ****e from others, not capable of raising their game it seems.

I've been saying it for months, but because of my low post count, Im apparently a funster.

There's loads of yous with your "high post count", with your heads so buried that you can almost see Sydney!! Fans like yous are half the reason UTD are where they are. Wake up and smell the coffee!!! You're worse than funsters!!!

I'll say it again...... UTD are rank psh .... on the pitch, off the pitch, in the stands ..... the only play off UTD will be involved in next season is a relegation one.

Bookmark it!!!

I'll say it again...... UTD are rank psh .... on the pitch, off the pitch, in the stands ..... the only play off UTD will be involved in next season is a relegation one.

Bookmark it!!![/QUOTE]

100% truth
    Cant beleive there are so many fans supporting the clown, saying he should have a chance to build his own team. Are people ****ing blind? If we somehow perform a miracle and win tonight and go on to get promoted, we will be straight back down next season. If the inevitable happens and we stay down this year then keep the clown, we will be heading for league one. We are a self fulfilling prophecy, as long as the clown remains.

And what do you know? Like I said in my original post - we came out in the second half and turned it round just like we did against Morton last year.

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
    And what do you know? Like I said in my original post - we came out in the second half and turned it round just like we did against Morton last year.
    Yer a genius PT

Alive and kicking! Still in it! That's all that matters at this stage.

Four
    four
    two!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Four
    four
    two!
    Praise JESUS!!!!

YES

Quote Originally Posted by Skolcorner View Post
    Alive and kicking! Still in it! That's all that matters at this stage.
    not if the clown keeps pissing on the electric fence it aint

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)