+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby v Barnsley, early thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Always a problem what Derby will turn up Talking to Barnsley fans recently they were saying they are a far better team than their position in the league Obviously Mcburnie is a big threat and Hammill always gives us problems and Gardner always has a long range goal in him Take us 2-1 but hope Barnsley survive my second team Yes still great pies second only to Burnley
    Aren’t we meant to be interested in McBurnie, or have I dreamt that?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Aren’t we meant to be interested in McBurnie, or have I dreamt that?
    If you believe the rumour mill, there is hardly a player in the Championship we aren't interested in..........

If we buy players I'd imagine they'll be in the £1-2million price bracket! Personally I think we should sell a shed load of has beens before we buy anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    If we buy players I'd imagine they'll be in the £1-2million price bracket! Personally I think we should sell a shed load of has beens before we buy anyone!
    Trouble is no one wants to buy our has beens

RA. Yes reported interest from us but it's that time of year He still has another year in his Swansea contract But he's favourite to go to Leeds his home city plus Heckinbottom for him in loan from Swansea when he was the Tykes manager He is a very good player skilful and a very good goalscorer he will cause us problems

1-2 Barnsley

The winner coming from a corner, miss hit from your striker, deflects off Keoghs hip, Davies scampering back to try and kick out for another corner, but ends up tripping over his foot, Carson wrong footed as the ball just trickles over the line.

And that would sum up DCFC....

I've had £50 on Barnsley at 4/1, just in case they sneak a win

I'd do the same. We need another Clough type era, slowly run the has beens contracts down and let them sod off on a free (because no one is going to pay money for them),, I did say cancel the contracts but we cant afford to do that sadly, would leave the club in a mess FFP wise.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    1-2 Barnsley
    The winner coming from a corner, miss hit from your striker, deflects off Keoghs hip, Davies scampering back to try and kick out for another corner, but ends up tripping over his foot, Carson wrong footed as the ball just trickles over the line. And that would sum up DCFC.... I've had £50 on Barnsley at 4/1, just in case they sneak a win
    Yes I like the sound of that DC, explain it to me a bit more will you.
    If we can sneak the win then that would be the result of the season for us. As for Ollie Mac, we tried to sign him on a season long loan from Swansea in August but somebody ballsed it up and the deal didnt happen until January.
    We have an even taller striker up front in Keifer Moore, he tends to win a lot in the air so free kicks and corners could be *****. The problem with him though is he keeps on missing absolute sitters!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yes I like the sound of that DC, explain it to me a bit more will you.
    If we can sneak the win then that would be the result of the season for us. As for Ollie Mac, we tried to sign him on a season long loan from Swansea in August but somebody ballsed it up and the deal didnt happen until January.
    We have an even taller striker up front in Keifer Moore, he tends to win a lot in the air so free kicks and corners could be *****. The problem with him though is he keeps on missing absolute sitters!.
    you didn't use the 'V' word there did you Acido? Sorry pal you're banned 'til Hell freezes over or Forest end any season on a high

Yes it was the dreaded V word Andy which I keep forgetting about. Its a rival message board isnt it, Im guessing thats why its looked at even worse than a swear word.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)