+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Paul Stancliffe

Paul Stancliffe

Happy Birthday Paul, 60 today. Proper hard man.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Happy Birthday Paul, 60 today. Proper hard man.
    Yes, I think he's at Doncaster on the youth side. Depressing though that everyone seems younger than me.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Yes, I think he's at Doncaster on the youth side. Depressing though that everyone seems younger than me.
    Must be that Morecambe air

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Must be that Morecambe air
    The Morecambe B&B story was invented by Kempo and carried on by Cam. I live a few miles away at the foot of Warton Crag. I very rarely venture into Morecambe and sadly have never run a B&B. I have had the odd towel pinched though.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    The Morecambe B&B story was invented by Kempo and carried on by Cam. I live a few miles away at the foot of Warton Crag. I very rarely venture into Morecambe and sadly have never run a B&B. I have had the odd towel pinched though.
    ...So it was the usual far-fetched rubbish from Kempo... was he expecting street-wise Millermadsters to believe that somebody living on a lightship in the Irish Sea would be running a B&B in Morcambe? He must be taking us for fools. Also seem to remember him saying that he'd stayed there with IBS, Zilzal (presumably in the adjoining seaside donkeys stable), Wendun, Noggin, Dr Pokem, Unwed2, Will Ritson, etc.

By the way - happy birthday, Stan. (Same day as my sister).
    Last edited by mikemiller; 06-05-2018 at 09:03 AM.