+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's Coventry..

Gate money from all 4 Games are pooled together each club get 12% and rest to the EFL

Challenging for their first promotion since 1967! Never a dull moment supporting notts, either fighting relegation or pushing for promotion. With their first dabble with the play offs the atmosphere going to be electric. Definitely going to this game.

This is getting weird,
    half a dozen posts between 2016 and now and this user is 'Hall of fame'?

I've mentioned that recently, the site is behaving oddly.
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 05-05-2018 at 09:48 PM.

Should sell 3000. I thought Coventry were really poor the other week, if we play even half decent we’ll get through.

Throw in a stinker and we’ll get hammered.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Ahhhh, I sort of half drempit then. The 'local derby' issue it seems, ie ,no evening KO, would only have applied to Mansfield and Lincoln and NOT to Covvo as it's a dozen miles or so further.
    Loving your new word 'drempit'

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    This is getting weird,
    half a dozen posts between 2016 and now and this user is 'Hall of fame'?

I've mentioned that recently, the site is behaving oddly.
    Which user does this refer to?

Quote Originally Posted by youstylishmagpies View Post
    Never a dull moment supporting notts.
    Unless you actually go to the games. lol. That's not a dig, stylish, because you're right: season on season we've got to be about the most 'interesting' team ever - "May you live in interesting times"

Watching my son's game this morning, checking on the scores - about 7,000 miles away from Meadow Lane - I got a lot of respect from the South American contingent when I told them Notts were the oldest/first pro team ever. Not a fact they knew, despite their genuine passion for the game.

Thanks for the parking link. I went to the Ricoh arena a few years ago for a conference and was able to park on site but never been there for a match.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I'm pretty sure AH mentioned that as Covvo counts as a local derby, the evening KO is ruled out? He also said in the P/O's, you can only give the away side 10% of your Stadium capacity? Or did I drempit??? Also all gate receipt money is shared between all the clubs in this league so the gate receipts aren't all that profitable?
    It was going to be changed if it was Mansfailed, but they aren't bothering this season

We are the outsiders to go up at 7/2. Lincoln and Coventry both 9/4, Exeter 3/1.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football...n-the-playoffs

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast