+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's Coventry..

As much as I loved to I dont live in the UK so unfortunately wont be able to.

More of a problem is that we are always crap in front of the camera's ....

Our home record against Coventry is incredible, we've only ever lost to them twice and not since 1963.
    8 meetings since then, W6 D2 L0. They are defiitely a lucky side for us on our own patch.

I'd take a one goal defeat at their place.

Coventry is who me and lad wanted . We'll be there next Saturday night. COYP.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I'm pretty sure AH mentioned that as Covvo counts as a local derby, the evening KO is ruled out? He also said in the P/O's, you can only give the away side 10% of your Stadium capacity? Or did I drempit??? Also all gate receipt money is shared between all the clubs in this league so the gate receipts aren't all that profitable?
    I think the gate receipts are shared between the 4 playoff teams, not all 24 league 2 teams.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I'm pretty sure AH mentioned that as Covvo counts as a local derby, the evening KO is ruled out? He also said in the P/O's, you can only give the away side 10% of your Stadium capacity? Or did I drempit??? Also all gate receipt money is shared between all the clubs in this league so the gate receipts aren't all that profitable?
    I think AH said you are obliged to give a minimum of 10% of the stadium capacity. The club only receive 12.5% of gate receipts so his argument was if we were to have drawn Lincoln he was only going to give them 2000 tickets as we would only get 1500 for their ground. All hypothetical now as Coventry will give us 4000 and we will reciprocate with the Sirrel Stand.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    I think AH said you are obliged to give a minimum of 10% of the stadium capacity. The club only receive 12.5% of gate receipts so his argument was if we were to have drawn Lincoln he was only going to give them 2000 tickets as we would only get 1500 for their ground. All hypothetical now as Coventry will give us 4000 and we will reciprocate with the Sirrel Stand.

Ahhhh, I sort of half drempit then. The 'local derby' issue it seems, ie ,no evening KO, would only have applied to Mansfield and Lincoln and NOT to Covvo as it's a dozen miles or so further.

Standard prices confirmed for the home game:

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...y-off-details/

Parking £5 - link

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Standard prices confirmed for the home game:

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...y-off-details/

https://www.ricoharenaparking.co.uk/events/details/217

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast