+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Coventry..

It's Coventry..

Thoughts? 1st leg away, 2nd at home. Evening kick offs.

Personally, I think we can beat them. Keep it tight away and then smash them at home.

Quote Originally Posted by meadowlane1 View Post
    Thoughts? 1st leg away, 2nd at home. Evening kick offs.

Personally, I think we can beat them. Keep it tight away and then smash them at home.
    Agreed.....over 2 legs this team can beat anyone....the first leg is crucial.....no more than 1 down should make us favorite, a draw or win at the Ricoh would be very welcome

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Agreed.....over 2 legs this team can beat anyone....the first leg is crucial.....no more than 1 down should make us favorite, a draw or win at the Ricoh would be very welcome
    I've said elsewhere though that I wouldn't fancy us to turn over more than a single goal deficit from the first leg, we just don't create enough.

The best draw we could get imo although it's a pity it's an evening KO, we should get as many tickets as we want & I hope we take a good following, I went 1st game & although we were tonked it was mainly down to us not turning up & the player whose name I can never remember ripping us to bits & he's still injured. It should also mean a better day out should we reach Wembley as we wont be vastly outnumbered.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    The best draw we could get imo although it's a pity it's an evening KO, we should get as many tickets as we want & I hope we take a good following, I went 1st game & although we were tonked it was mainly down to us not turning up & the player whose name I can never remember ripping us to bits & he's still injured. It should also mean a better day out should we reach Wembley as we wont be vastly outnumbered.
    Jodi Jones I believe you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Jodi Jones I believe you mean.
    That's the fellow, he looked one hell of a player.

According to AH we will get 4,000 tickets and they will get the same at our place.

Will it be on TV? And if so how much is it worth?

I'm pretty sure AH mentioned that as Covvo counts as a local derby, the evening KO is ruled out? He also said in the P/O's, you can only give the away side 10% of your Stadium capacity? Or did I drempit??? Also all gate receipt money is shared between all the clubs in this league so the gate receipts aren't all that profitable?
    Last edited by countygump; 05-05-2018 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spag View Post
    Will it be on TV? And if so how much is it worth?
    Yes both games will be shown live on sky sports, but I would highly recommend trying to get to the games in person for that extra special atmosphere. Plus, the team will need every single one of our fans at there most vocal. Lets fill meadow lane.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast