+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blackpool Post Match Thoughts

Blackpool Post Match Thoughts

Very much an end of season game. Still a win's a win and the sun was shining. Well that's it for another season, see you all in August.

What do you mean there's more! Oh yes, a little question of the playoffs which I certainly didn't expect and I'll hold my hand up that my pre-season prediction/hope was for 20th place and avoiding relegation. Well we've got S****horpe who most were wishing for. Didn't someone once say 'be careful what you wish for', especially as the other two contenders both lost to lowly opposition today.

Thoughts on today and what's to come?

Bit disappointed to be honest I thought we was going to see this huge flag. But it never came

As you say, a win's a win but we were slightly fortunate today.
    Blackpool stretched our back line and created several good chances which fortunately they failed to take.
    We'll have to play a lot better than that in the two games against Scunny to have a chance of getting to Wembley.
    I thought Emmanuel and Wood were outstanding today and let's not forget the brilliant double save from Rodak.
    On we go.......⚽⚽⚽

Not disappointed today, expected a hard game, the most pleasing caspect was. We ground out an ugly win

Only in first gear I know but didn't look Championship standard at all, needs some improvement against S****horpe.

With Blackpool 3 losses from the last 17 games which Inc beating Charlton, Wigan, Portsmouth and stuffing 5 past Bradford it was never going to be easy... Jay spearing was the best player on the field by a country mile.. vaulks had a solid game as did the CB pair. Ball worked tirelessly and rodak made a couple of v good saves.. 3 more wins please Mr footy god

2 wins and a draw will do me

Even if the draw is the final? Please no more pen shootouts

cant have a draw in the final im counting any pen shoot outs as a win!

Emmanuel my MOM today, good all round, i thought we deserved a win today, rode our luck a little when sitting back a bit too deep later on, lost a bit of impetus when Smith went off as we were trying to hit similar balls to Lavery, Blackpool have been on a decent run and if they buy well will be a force next season, in my opinion, hope we're in another division regardless!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast