+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blackpool Post Match Thoughts

Don't read too much into this match.
    Blackpool had nothing to play for. We needed to come through this game without any serious injuries, hopefully we have.
    Team morale is good, a good bunch of lads.
    I have a ' strange ' feeling we will start with one up front at Scun thorpe away, five across midfield.....
    Forde....Palmer....Vaulks. ...Towell. ....Newell.
    all to play for.

Todays match....who said Will Vaulks is just right footed, excellent strike with his left. All that shooting practice in training is paying off Will.

My Man of the Match.....Marek Rodak.
    can't remember him punching one out, did the necessary and some decent saves along the way.

Get ready for some nailbiting !!

Agree MOM Rodak

Lovely left-footed shot from Vaulks for the goal... now let's hope that our forwards and wingers can find their shooting-boots for the play-off games. Can't see Warney leaving Vaulks out for our next game
    -
    Last edited by mikemiller; 06-05-2018 at 07:43 AM.

Can we play at 5.30 every week when its 23 degrees...town was buzzing yesterday.

For me Emanuel was MOM, be great if we could sign him permanently

Sloppy at the back. Could easily have lost that 1-3 in the last 10 mins
    However we should have been 2 - 0 up at HT so swings and roundabouts

Credit to Blackpool. Got to be the loudest fans considering there was only 600 or so.
    Also they must be the most improved side this season. Woeful at their place in early Dec although we weren't much better.
    Another ex Millers player doing very well. Pleased for him

Good gritty performance from the Millers,right result from a very enjoyable game,great goal deserving of the winner,but both managers will be disappointed with their respective sides erratic shooting at goal.I believe we have the basis of a good side that could survive in the championship with Warney at the helm and a few quid spent,but scunny first will not be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post

Credit to Blackpool. Got to be the loudest fans considering there was only 600 or so.
    Agree with flourbasher really impressed with their fans who kept going the whole match , but also need to say much better noise from us yesterday, not like the early days of NY, but probably one of the best volumes this season, hopefully flexing our vocal muscles for the playoffs.

Im in the NE quadrant and there were 2 guys either side of the aisle really getting our area going

Noise was good for first 20 min then again after the goal. As mentioned a lot better than most of this season..
    Also good to see fans not going on the pitch at the end. Hopefully it's not the same Wednesday week. You will be forgiven by most 😂

Very disappointed with the performances of some of our players - considering places were up for grabs in the play off team I thought there would be more effort from Taylor ,Forde ,Ball and Williams - they were all poor and didn't impress .Maybe they know they wont feature against S****horpe .

Emmanuel my MOTM
    We were in the play offs and even though we still wanted and got a win the players didn’t need to run themselves into the ground.

Come on Frog Where’s the voting?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12