+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting X1 v the scum

Starting X1 v the scum

Don’t think for a second that this will be the team DM will pick, but this is what I would go for.

Lewis
    Logan AOC McKenna Reynolds
    McLean Shinnie
    Stewart Christie GMS
    May

Subs; Woodman, Arnason, Considine, Ball, McGinn, Cosgrove, Wright.

Prediction: 0-2

McGinn needs dropped, he’s been rubbish lately.
    I’d keep Reynolds at LB (he’s pish) but he’ll help combat the speed of Candeais.
    Up front, there’s not one of the 3 centre forwards that stand out.
    The above starting X1 is top attack minded for DM.

Lewis
    Logan AOC Mckenna Shinnie
    Mclean Ball
    Mcginn Stewart GMS
    Cosgrove

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Lewis
    Logan AOC Mckenna Shinnie
    Mclean Ball
    Mcginn Stewart GMS
    Cosgrove
    #MeToo

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Don’t think for a second that this will be the team DM will pick, but this is what I would go for.

Lewis
    Logan AOC McKenna Reynolds
    McLean Shinnie
    Stewart Christie GMS
    May

Subs; Woodman, Arnason, Considine, Ball, McGinn, Cosgrove, Wright.

Prediction: 0-2

McGinn needs dropped, he’s been rubbish lately.
    I’d keep Reynolds at LB (he’s pish) but he’ll help combat the speed of Candeais.
    Up front, there’s not one of the 3 centre forwards that stand out.
    The above starting X1 is top attack minded for DM.
    That team but cosgrove for may

Lewis
    Logan AOC Mckenna Reynolds
    Shinnie Ball
    Mcginn McLean GMS
    May

Christie shouldn't be anywhere near the starting 11 just now, been mainly sh1te since the turn of the year

Stewart is, well, just sh1te

2-0 The Dons (GMS, May)

Pitch invasion by the Scum in the 66th minute, to try and get the game abandoned, a la 24/12/77
    Last edited by Feck_the_Huns; 05-05-2018 at 09:17 PM.

Whoever the XI is irrelevant. Its whether they are set up to lie down and get their bellies tickled is the issue. Doesn't matter who's playing. If they are set up to stand off we will get a do in.

Come on McAnus. Have a f@cking go for once min. The whitewash is on. Surely you dinna want that

We need to win but suspect it will end in a draw also suspect Hearts will draw with Hibs also think Hibs will beat Gers

if this all happens we will need a point at Parkhead to guarantee second & gers to finish fourth

if we loose to gers we will finish fourth but if we beat them the battle for second could be over on wednesday night

coyr

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    We need to win but suspect it will end in a draw also suspect Hearts will draw with Hibs also think Hibs will beat Gers

if this all happens we will need a point at Parkhead to guarantee second & gers to finish fourth

if we loose to gers we will finish fourth but if we beat them the battle for second could be over on wednesday night

coyr
    If we draw with SevCo and Hibs beat them, they finish fourth ( assuming Hibs get a point at Hearts).
    Regardless as you say, let’s win on Tuesday and potentially have 2nd sown up by Wednesday.
    Let them battle it out for third on the last day.

We have to win tomorrow and we will. The draw against hibs on reflection doesn't mean that much more than winning.

Hun at work said they were pish on Saturday against Killie and are really struggling in midfield, don't like players being in their faces.

Heed first.

I hope Cosgrove starts tomorrow night. I see him as our best option at getting high up the pitch at the moment. He seems comfortable claiming the ball up there and usually has a nice touch to allow him to get something set up. If he can do that we have Niall, GMS and Stewart to get in to better positions where they can hopefully cause a bit of damage.

We need to show some composure though, I am almost hoping for a dead atmosphere as when it is getting a bit rowdy in the stands it tends to spill over on to the pitch and we aren't quite a team who works well in those conditions yet.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast