+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Independence March

Independence March

Nice day out in Glasgow, great turnout & nowhere near the amount of tartan tranny oddballs as I thought it would attract.

You want to see the absolute state of the folk protesting it though. The very worst examples of Hunnery on display

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Nice day out in Glasgow, great turnout & nowhere near the amount of tartan tranny oddballs as I thought it would attract.

You want to see the absolute state of the folk protesting it though. The very worst examples of Hunnery on display
    Didn't know there was anything on. Who organised it?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Didn't know there was anything on. Who organised it?
    Not entirely sure, seemed to be multiple groups there. They reckon there was upwards of 40,000 there

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Not entirely sure, seemed to be multiple groups there. They reckon there was upwards of 40,000 there
    Police said over 35,000. Organisers seem to think it is more like 80,000. Can't imagine there would be that much.

The tartan oddballs almost put me off recently. Spot on about the Hunnery though. Imagine voting with Huns!?

The accepted rule on numbers count at demos is that the organisers count the legs, and the feds count the cocks (literal, not figurative).

Far more importantly, the International Workers’ Day march and rally in Aberdeen yesterday was the biggest for quite some time, with around 750 on it, representing Proper Mannies’ (and Wifies’) local, national and international causes.

I’d post pics, but how the **** would that work on this 1970s Lada of a site?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Police said over 35,000. Organisers seem to think it is more like 80,000. Can't imagine there would be that much.

The tartan oddballs almost put me off recently. Spot on about the Hunnery though. Imagine voting with Huns!?
    Ssshhh! That’s a touchy subject for the Aberdonians. They wanted a unionist Britain.
    On the subject of the union.....what a hoot at all the media and critics of the North Korean people for turning out in mass numbers and happy clapping their leader. A royal is getting married today and look at all the sad gits out clapping, waving union jacks and getting silly outfits on to try and get a glimpse of 2 people getting driven along in a wedding car. There will be thousands of people happy clapping this today. Sad b@stards the lot of them!

I’m not sure Dumbarton needs an Earl

Very true

Name:  E4576C52-D63E-4EB9-A9A0-551BAC4D8D38.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  21.2 KB

You getting a new earl min?

Minker Markle will feel at hame.

Doesn't it all just make us so proud to be subjects?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast