+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Roll Call For Coventry

Roll Call For Coventry

Who's going and who's watching it on the Tele ? I will be getting our tickets for both games ASAP.

I will be going to the home leg. Is the away game on TV ?

Home leg and final, I'll have to watch the away leg on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Who's going and who's watching it on the Tele ? I will be getting our tickets for both games ASAP.
    I'll be there Navy. All three hopefully! A friend of mine booked hotel near Wembley a couple of weeks ago with a proviso to cancel should we not need it (his wife works for the Hilton group.....Bonus!).

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    I'll be there Navy. All three hopefully! A friend of mine booked hotel near Wembley a couple of weeks ago with a proviso to cancel should we not need it (his wife works for the Hilton group.....Bonus!).
    I have booked an hotel near Wembley with no proviso to cancel. If Notts ( but we will ) don't make it , me , my lad and nephew are gonna have a good day out .

I would have gone to the Ricoh if the game had kicked off at 3pm but the move to 7.30pm has probably buggered it for me.

Regarding parking, you can park for free in the retail park right next to the ground - if you spend £50 in one of the shops. The last couple of times we've played there, including the opening day game, I've spent £50 on whatever beer offers Tesco were doing. Get stocked up with beers for the barbecue season and park next to ground for nowt!

http://www.arenashopping.com/parking/

Oh dear, I feel a "where you sitting at Wembley"? thread coming

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Oh dear, I feel a "where you sitting at Wembley"? thread coming
    What, when we're only at the semi-final stage?

Surely no club has fans arrogant enough to discuss Wembley at the semi-final stage?

After my last experience of Friday night football at Meadow Lane (v Mansfield a couple of years ago, I swore I’d never attend a Friday match again. This was because my 80 mile journey on our overcrowded road network had taken 4 hours.

I suppose I’ll have to rescind that decision now. I’ll probably have to leave home at about 2.00pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    What, when we're only at the semi-final stage?

Surely no club has fans arrogant enough to discuss Wembley at the semi-final stage?
    Bugger it why not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI-RO51QMf8

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast