+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Roll Call For Coventry

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I have booked an hotel near Wembley with no proviso to cancel. If Notts ( but we will ) don't make it , me , my lad and nephew are gonna have a good day out .
    We have planned to go down early the day before in order to take their kids round the sights of London.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Oh dear, I feel a "where you sitting at Wembley"? thread coming
    If WE reach Wembley and I want to start a thread about where I'm sitting then I will. Why don't you start a thread on your own site on how to post a fcuking link or how many millions Florist will spend just to finish 18th again. Oh, never been on the Forest board because I have no interest whatsoever but I hear it's a little bit like the atmosphere at the ****ty Ground on match days.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    We have planned to go down early the day before in order to take their kids round the sights of London.
    We are going the day of the match and doing the sightseeing the next day mate . Booked car parking at the Wembley Travelodge , 6 squid for 24 hours , not bad !
    Last edited by navypie; 06-05-2018 at 10:59 AM.

I'm going to try and get to both legs, I want to start recouping some of the grounds I lost from my list to redevelopments.

If we do go up, I'll deffo be at Sunderland.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    We are going the day of the match and doing the sightseeing the next day mate . Booked car parking at the Wembley Travelodge , 6 squid for 24 hours , not bad !
    Excellent! There's some good deals if you look. Our hotel is £45 for the night inc breakfast (due to staff discount). Going down by train which will be the expensive aspect I presume.

Booking ticket and bus tomorrow for 2

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Booking ticket and bus tomorrow for 2
    Away leg= Tele.

Home leg= Kop.

Wembo= who the 4k knows.

Definitely going to the home leg and probably to the away leg. Final for sure, if we make it.

Will be thinking of you all, and praying that we make it....I'm in Sorrento for my nephew's wedding...bloody Italians they balls everything up grrrrrrrr. Will be home for Wembley though...

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    Excellent! There's some good deals if you look. Our hotel is £45 for the night inc breakfast (due to staff discount). Going down by train which will be the expensive aspect I presume.
    We got the Wembley Travelodge for £26 , 5% discount voucher made it £24.70 I think.£ 8.95 for breekie , 2 kids eat free and £ 6 parking . Under £40 for 3 of us . We don't get our money back if we don't go but we will be going , to watch Notts ! COYP
    Last edited by navypie; 06-05-2018 at 01:33 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast