+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket site crashed

Ticket site crashed

Anyone else finding it impossible to order tickets for play-offs? Just keeps crashing, guess on the positive it does mean it will be a huge crowd!

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Anyone else finding it impossible to order tickets for play-offs? Just keeps crashing, guess on the positive it does mean it will be a huge crowd!
    Yes, I can't get anywhere after being sent an e-mail with a link to buy which doesn't work.

What should be no more than a few clicks can often take half the bloody day!

Woohoo, I've actually managed to get on the website! After thinking about it for 7 minutes I got the message "We're very sorry, an error occured whilst processing your request. Please try again in a little while". Pathetic - not only do they piss me about for ages, they then add insult to injury by spelling 'occurred' incorrectly!

I rang up the ticket office and got my ticket for the home leg without issue, after trying the website.

Gave up with the website and rang the ticket office. Done and dusted in two minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Woohoo, I've actually managed to get on the website! After thinking about it for 7 minutes I got the message "We're very sorry, an error occured whilst processing your request. Please try again in a little while". Pathetic - not only do they piss me about for ages, they then add insult to injury by spelling 'occurred' incorrectly!
    I hate bad grammar.

Gonna go down and get my tickets , wanna look at the Ricoh arena stadium plan whilst I'm there.
    Last edited by navypie; 06-05-2018 at 02:59 PM.

They're charging 22.00 for adult tickets, Notts are charging adults 20.00.

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    They're charging 22.00 for adult tickets, Notts are charging adults 20.00.
    And £10 for kids. Notts charge £5 for under 16's . If it's all going in the same pot then why not charge the same across the board ? Still remember going to Accrington . £20 for me I don't have a problem but £15 for my 12 year old I do.
    Last edited by navypie; 06-05-2018 at 04:18 PM.

Well, I have actually managed to get as far as the 'Choose the area' for an online purchase. All 20 areas in the 3 home stands say "Available Seats: None Available". Congratulations on selling every single seat in the ground so quickly Mr Hardy.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Well, I have actually managed to get as far as the 'Choose the area' for an online purchase. All 20 areas in the 3 home stands say "Available Seats: None Available". Congratulations on selling every single seat in the ground so quickly Mr Hardy.
    Just ordered my ticket on the website with no problems.

Took 2 minutes maximum from start to finish.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast