+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye Dingles

Bye Bye Dingles

I’m a bit surprised by this to be honest thought they were a bit too good to go down.
    What happened to the big money Chinese investment?

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyEdge View Post
    I’m a bit surprised by this to be honest thought they were a bit too good to go down.
    Came too late for them to spend, but they'll be a strong contender next season. A bit sorry to see Burton go as well. Would have preferred to see Bolton slip out of the league...

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Came too late for them to spend, but they'll be a strong contender next season. A bit sorry to see Burton go as well. Would have preferred to see Bolton slip out of the league...
    Agreed would much rather have seen Bolton go instead of Burton. Gonna be a struggle for Burton now and I can see them going like MK plastics

The c-u-n-t-s wasted those 3 points we gave em.

They were singing ‘Sheff United, you’re keeping us up’ when we played them. They were wrong.

TBF I didn’t want them or Burton to go down, Bolton and Birmingham or Reading would have been my choice.

Very happy about this,Norwich should sack that gargoyle of a manager after losing to the Arrogants

Hard not to think of the knuckle dragging bell ends who came to celebrate our last relegation. They've been relegated twice since then. Ooops

Funny thing is, they would've stayed up comfortably if a minor paperwork issue hadn't prevented them signing McBurnie on loan in August. Oh well.

I wouldn't have minded them staying up to be honest, ideally at Birmingham's expense. It's always useful to have clubs in there who are guaranteed to finish below you. That's Barnsley's purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyEdge View Post
    The big money Chinese investment is probably hiding at the side of the big money Saudi Arabian investment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast