+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Pres Season Predictions of Sheffield Wednesday fans

The Pres Season Predictions of Sheffield Wednesday fans

So, we finished 10th and outside of the play offs whilst our managers future is far from certain BUT certain people thought things would be a lot worse.....

https://roysviewfrom.com/2018/05/06/...ednesday-fans/

HAHA BRILLIANT Roy the deluded fools!

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    HAHA BRILLIANT Roy the deluded fools!
    My favourite quote...

"Some of of their comments about Wednesday are astonishing. They want to believe so badly that we’re just an expensively assembled shambles. "

Errr, yes, and...

Highlight of the Arrogants season was the 1 minute or so when they were level with us,and us failing to make the play offs,what a memorable 150th anniversary they have had,lol.

I do realise that they should only be celebrating their 28th anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    My favourite quote...

"Some of of their comments about Wednesday are astonishing. They want to believe so badly that we’re just an expensively assembled shambles. "

Errr, yes, and...
    It’s all good though now FKB. HMS p1ss this League is back afloat and Jos isn’t a naughty boy anymore, he’s the Messiah.

Fascinating how stupid “giving it large” makes people look.

The wonderfully ironic last comment says it all.
    It’s certainly the approach I have always employed vis-a-vis my Wendy pals.
    Sadly, due to off the pitch issues, I fear we may indeed struggle next season and they can’t possibly be as bad as this year ..................can they?

P.S. Thanks Roy for all your efforts over the season. Invariably a most interesting read.

Loved reading every single bit of that. What utter deluded fools they really are.
    Finish below Barnsley? Millwall going down? Assembled a team of quality players with experience of getting out this division?
    We might need another ball?

I've heard today their full back is still on the pitch at the sty still trying to find out where Brooks is.

Just staggering and not a one of them would admit to bein so clueless I wish we could name and shame them. I actually had a conversation in the summer similar to these comments a temp gaffer came in and he asked how I thought we'd do I said we'd hold our own and we might surprise a few he went on one about how he thought we'd struggle,not seen him since unfortunately looking forward to when I do tho

BTW that's by far the best view from even eclipsing the pre match view from the sty

Thanks for all the good work again Roy still my favourite threads on here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast