+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Pres Season Predictions of Sheffield Wednesday fans

they will have a better season next year but i think we will have a better season as well contrary to what most are saying on our forums give chris the support he needs and weve every chance of challenging again for a top 6 spot

From the 'View from Bristol ' thread

"Shameful, SU looked like Bayern Munchen"

Blades take on this- thanks, we know what you are trying to say about the day

Piggy take- see, the tinpot teams know our history, our place in the upper echelons of world football , and so they should.We are so massive.

I've reminded one of my piggy mates about the £500 bet that he wouldn't take at the start of this season. He said we'd go down I said £500 says we won't

And guess what he's saying today ?
    You'll go down next season
    Everybody sussed you out
    You're sh@t
    We'll win the League next season

I've offered the same bet again, and once again he's not taken me up on it

They're just full of wind and p1ss, if they say it loudly enough and often enough it makes all their bullsh@t seem true.

They've done it for generations

they never learn do they after whats happened this season you would think they would be a bit more cautious about spouting off but no they just cant keep their gobs shut

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12