+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you.

Thank you.

Can’t believe the end of the season is upon us already. Thanks to all posters who make these boards enjoyable to read and especially to Deadbat and Roy whose regular weekend contributions are eagerly awaited by us all especially with the demise of the Green Un.

Thanks also to the mods and especially to Bulmer in view of his difficult personal circumstances during the year - wishing you well Bulmer.

UTB

I’ll second that!!

Thanks SJH looking forward to a summer of rumour and counter rumour,has anybody been seen in the petrol station on bramall lane yet ? One things for sure I'll be one of the 1st to know as a m8 of mine works there

Thirded. I know there are a few fall-outs, but its like fighting your brother. You still end up sat at the same table for your tea. The standard of posts is generally very high, very interesting, and I'd miss it very much. Thanks all..!

Friend of a friend of mines second cousin is a glass collecter at The Copthorne. So I'll tell them to let me know if they hear or see anything.

Agree with everyone. It’s been a good and interesting season on here once it had been cleansed of Pork. Thanks to you all.

Agreed love it on here . . despite some of the airheads we have do deal with 😂. .UTB love my club and always will 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Agreed love it on here . . despite some of the airheads we have do deal with ��. .UTB love my club and always will ��
    Blocky is part of the furniture aya we can't get rid plus he keeps the average IQ levels down to respectable levels so it doesn't put new posters off joining in
    Last edited by bulmer1889; 07-05-2018 at 09:32 AM.

us lot on here get slated regularly on s2 board but were a tight knit little group aint we all the best to all fellow bladesmadders for the summer it should be an interesting one certainly never dull one way or tother following the blades 😆

I've known foxy a long time first met him when I met Scunny for the first time down at Southampton in our promotion to the prem season he's a good bloke and Linz is a good un too but I've tried to get on with S2 and it's just not for me,if this place went belly up I'd have to bite the bullet but I'll always prefer bm,I think it's just what I'm used to been here that long

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast