+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paul Heckingbottom

Paul Heckingbottom

played 16

won 4

drawn 4

lost 8

goals for 18

goals against 27

goal difference -9

points 16 (out of a possible 48)

top goalscorers roofe lasogga & hernandez 3 each

starts - jansson 15, alioski 12, BPF dallas Hernandez 11, phillips 10, berardi pennington Vieira 9, okane saiz ekuban lasogga 8, Forshaw roofe 7, cooper 6, wiedwald pearce anita 5, oconnor debock 4, ayling sacko grot 1

So with the above stats there for you, the ultimate question is, do we KEEP or SACK Paul Heckingbottom

for me, its the SACK

its a really poor record overall, yes he had players unavailable at times throughout (but so did TC) but the thing that would have changed the decision for me is if he had beaten Norwich sunderland sheffwed and reading, 4 games which were very winnable, however he got 2 draws and 2 losses, these were ultimately results against bottom half teams, we could possibly forgive him for any loss of points against top half teams, and see any points gained against top half teams as a bonus, but which ever way you look at it, he never ended up knowing what his best 11 was, his best formation, and most of the youth players he gave debuts to were mostly because he ran out of senior players for that position, rather than because the seniors were in poor form, and before trying the youth players, he tried playing players out of position, which for me is ridiculous! id rather a 16year old play in his natural position than a senior player play out of position, at least with the young player he couldn't really be criticized too harshly if hes given top effort on the pitch. also he never had a plan B when things went wrong, tactically out of his depth, admitted he couldn't improve saiz as an individual but said he could improve him as a team player he clearly did not do that, he also admitted he once hated leeds, whether that's still the case or not, its still not the type of person we should have as head coach. the other factor going forward is, I don't want us to sign players that he wants as I don't believe they would be good enough.

theres all my reasons folks, so based on the info ive provided, do we KEEP him, or SACK him?!

Anybody who persists with lassoga and ekuban needs sacking, especially in the last game when he could have played dalby or Edmondson or both, instead of the useless garbage that is ekuban.......so for that reason SACK HIM NOW......talks the talk but then does nowt.

A final post from the Rev until pre-season.

Sack him..the worst manager we have ever had (probably).

Keep him and we're fecked.

MOT.

I think he even gives hockaday a run for his money at being the worst

I thought initially employing hecky was shrewd coz he was young straight forward someone under the radar who just might have an impact and galvanise the whole club ,, how wrong was I he’s had little if no impact he’s made TC look like pep and pep he wasn’t we have gone backwards big time listen let’s be right this group of Pratt’s are nothing special but come on ! Some of the performances have been down right embarrassing I’m sorry to say he as to go I don’t do this chopping n changing lark normally but with hecky and his chums in charge we are going nowhere,, the dingles have just sacked that dildo they employed,, so Paul please go home

He's probably got 3 months of next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    A final post from the Rev until pre-season.

Sack him..the worst manager we have ever had (probably).

Keep him and we're fecked.

MOT.

Hey Rev!....enjoy ya summer mate, hope things work out with your family.

Next season........a complete shakedown at our club this next little while.

Yep, I'm afraid I agree, he's looked absolutely clueless a lot of the time. And just a personal thing, but I like my managers being a bit animated in the dug-out, showing some emotion, and his blank arms folded deadpan demeanor has really p1ssed me off

Thing is if he gets 10 games next season and then gets the bullet that's yet another season gone.....get shot now.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Hey Rev!....enjoy ya summer mate, hope things work out with your family.

Next season........a complete shakedown at our club this next little while.

Cheers mate much appreciated..me old man is halfway through his radiotherapy now and doing well..just 10 more sessions to go!

All the best to you and your family George and we will be marching on together next season

MOT ALAW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)