+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buying tickets online

Buying tickets online

Hope someone can help. As a season ticket holder I am trying to puchase home playoff tickets online, but the choose seats section is just grey. Any ideas please

Have you tried Internet Explorer?

Only browser it seems to work properly with.

Have you logged in.?

Have you logged in? Told it’s grey until you do

Yep log in first and all should be good.

Old logging no longer available, need either email address and password or customer number and password

If it still isn’t working then phone (good luck with that) e mail or call in shop which is open bank holiday Monday 9am - 5 pm

Get them red and white balloons from the shop for the kids (big kids that is )

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Old logging no longer available, need either email address and password or customer number and password

If it still isn’t working then phone (good luck with that) e mail or call in shop which is open bank holiday Monday 9am - 5 pm

Get them red and white balloons from the shop for the kids (big kids that is )

I have used internet explorer and signed in, it says my name at the side of where it says welcome at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv1 View Post
    I have used internet explorer and signed in, it says my name at the side of where it says welcome at the top.
    What are you trying to buy Riv S****horpe home ? Think I know what it is , even if you are logged into millers.co.uk you still have to log in once you get to the shop part of the site that is at the address below , once you are there you will have to register for that as well as main site

http://www.rotherhamunitedshop.co.uk sorry can't sort the link !

Or click 'more' tab in main site and then click shop

Bets that's helped lol

Yes it should say "Welcome, Your Name" above "My Account | Login".

If it won't let you buy tickets, and you are a season ticket holder for 17/18 then it sounds like an error and you will probably have to phone up instead.

Thank you all for your help. Still no joy,
    Iall my personal details are logged in, including my bank card details.
    May have to go early in the morning before work and hope my seats are available and the q ain't too long

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast