+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Michael Carrick Player Coach

I've said it before and I will say it again! Our most successful Managers are Clarke, Hunter and Wilson who were all player Managers and the other Heckingbottom was an ex player!

For me Animal is spot on with Carrick, we could even have Terry or Barry all could play another season in League One.

I'd also look at Big Darren at West Brom? if they stay up he won't get the job however if they go down I think they will offer it to him?

Big Mick won't come here unless he's the main man with everything, so that's a non starter! I fear like everyone else that the idiot Goathair will appoint a fellow Frenchman that we have never heard of? can you remember the famous quote " Mr Morais was our first and only choice".......we've had it!

Larry Grayson has just left Bradford, so could he be in the running for us now ?.
    Depending on what happens tonight and if (or when) West Brom go down, Darren Moore might be a good option but would he drop to Lg One.

Phil Brown could get a tune out of this lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Larry Grayson has just left Bradford, so could he be in the running for us now ?.
    Depending on what happens tonight and if (or when) West Brom go down, Darren Moore might be a good option but would he drop to Lg One.
    according to some bookies he's up there.

Hope it isn't another left field appointment. As boring as Simon Grayson comes across he knows the league. Wouldn't be slashing my wrists if he was appointed. I wouldn't be doing cartwheels either. Not many out there. Even less now we're in league 1.

They are all gambles and no choice is going to get the approval of all the fans, but I do at least hope its a 'sensible' appt this time.
    I think another unheard of nobody will be a massive own goal from the owners, and it wouldn't be the first one either.

What about Carlos Carvahal

Yeah with Sol Campbell & Jim Iley as his apprentices.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yeah with Sol Campbell & Jim Iley as his apprentices.
    Nando 1 and 2

I like it when Luke version 2 takes his flat cap off and goes off on another almighty rant against Jose. Its funny when he mentions his exotic c*ocktail sounding name and his Nandos 1 & 2 coaches.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast