+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anway for expats to watch the game?

Sorry, but I think that you are. As the Quo once said... Don't Waste My Time.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Here in NZ Sky have no football rights and occasionally ESPN will show champions league that is it. Feel free to take offence when none intended. Bit weird to be honest.

I know I am.
    Last edited by sota; 08-05-2018 at 05:06 AM.

Bizzare.

Ps don't forget to change your tampon.

Sota - you know I'm not a wind up merchant and to be honest I've been trying to follow your 'tip' and like sickly I haven't got a clue

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Sota - you know I'm not a wind up merchant and to be honest I've been trying to follow your 'tip' and like sickly I haven't got a clue
    How anyone can take offence of me not being able to figure that out is beyond me. If i was being a two hat I could understand. Or maybe I am and i don't know it.

No offence taken matey, it's not personal. Good luck finding the station. The receiver is available in Canada. Adios.

Quote Originally Posted by yorktownmiller View Post
    If you're in the US, all EFL play-off matches are streaming on ESPN+. You get a free 7-day trial, then it's $4.99 a month, which you can cancel at any time. If you sign up after Thursday, you'll be able watch both semi-final legs as part of the free trial.
    Thanks for that yorktown - I think I'll be giving it a try for the Scunny games and then Mrs CA will be doing the same for the final (although she doesn't know it )

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast