+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Anway for expats to watch the game?

I thought CT lived in the States.

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_child View Post
    I thought CT lived in the States.
    I do, sickly. I lived in Hong Kong in the late 1980s and early 1990s and in Singapore in the mid 1980s and again from 2000 to 2009. Always had pan Asia-Pacific roles so traveled extensively around the region including several trips down your way - mainly to Wellington but also Auckland and Christchurch.

Wellington is now home.

If you search certain words you will more than likely find a stream on Google with it being on sky. Words like watch, online, free and the teams playing would probably come up with a hit. If I remember correctly from when I was over in America they had a channel/streaming programme that showed games from Sky Sports, again I'm sure if you google searched "american channel showing sky sports football" (or soccer) might help with that mate

Thanks will try that.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Frog, I'm trying to help. I do not trust any form of social media. I will do all that I can to help you.
    Having read your response to me again I thought I'd go back to basic and just cut and paste the title of the thread and voila!

Would I get a good sling box forom Amazon?
    Last edited by frogmiller; 09-05-2018 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Expat!! What's wrong with the term immigrant?
    SJW strikes! The question of differentiation between ex-pats and immigrants has been considered in a variety of studies. It generally comes down to social class and origins. White, educated professionals are invariably ex-pats. ironic that Oneshotmiller should pipe up as the differentiation between the groups is nowhere more pronounced that in Hong Kong.

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_child View Post
    Fair dos sorry about the tampon comment.
    Don't worry about the tampon remark Neil.
    sota has been insulted worse than that over the year's lol lol.

Besides I have it on good authority that sota always wears one this time of the year as he jets over to Blighty for a few decent beers, the Play-offs, a possible trip to Wembley and a visit to Old Trafford hopefully to watch the Stones !

I will have to make do with watching it on Sky with a Jack Daniels & Coke in one hand & a Cocktail in the other...
    Last edited by Casper64Frank; 09-05-2018 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yorktownmiller View Post
    If you're in the US, all EFL play-off matches are streaming on ESPN+. You get a free 7-day trial, then it's $4.99 a month, which you can cancel at any time. If you sign up after Thursday, you'll be able watch both semi-final legs as part of the free trial.
    Thanks for this heads up yorktownmiller. The west coast MM contingent will be watching ESPN+ on Sunday morning at 7am.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345