+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Favourites to win playoffs

Favourites to win playoffs

We're the favorite with betfair.

https://betting.betfair.com/football...60518-205.html

In League One Rotherham United are fancied to make a return to the Championship at the earliest opportunity, Paul Warne's side just 3.15 to emerge triumphant from the playoffs. Rotherham face S****horpe, 4.20 to play Championship football next year, with the first leg played on Saturday May 12
    Shrewsbury Town, who finished above their three promotion rivals, are the longest price of the quartet at 4.70. The Shrews meet Charlton Athletic, 3.95 to go up, in the playoffs, with the first leg played on Thursday.

Anyone can beat anyone in this play off but , in my opinion, whilst other teams have to have their first eleven fit and well, we have a bench that they would all love. Ironically , both teams in form ,us and scunny, are playing each other but we have the better squad out of all of them,and in my opinion should prevail.

What will be will be.

Hmmm

Think we'll struggle to get past Scunny
    Would have preffered Charlton

I didn't really care who we got as I think every team is capable, but as I have said, we have IMO the best squad so bring it on. Not many teams have the options to change things from the bench like we have.