+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Open top bus celebration!

Open top bus celebration!

In Wolverhampton.

Streaky on boys.... we’re not down yet :-)

Caught a glimps on sky sports .soon turned it off & put Judge judy on .

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    In Wolverhampton.

Certain vagrants need to look out with an open top bus in Dingle land driving around, otherwise they could be Jed!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    In Wolverhampton.

I think you'll find you will be by 10pm tomorrow evening, but hey ho the longer you have a taste of hope the sweeter it will be for us to see it dashed from your lips!

Open top bus parade, free party in West Park to celebrate promotion and what do they do? Post on our board.

Bit over the top really you’d of thought they done the prem champ league fa cup treble not the championship FFS

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    Open top bus parade, free party in West Park to celebrate promotion and what do they do? Post on our board.
    I watched them home and away this season I watched us win the Title at Bolton I don't need to watch an Open top bus parade and a party in the park to know we will be playing Premier League football next season and you will be playing Aston Villa in the Second division! suits you both really Second City ........Second Rate.... Wolves Pride of The Midlands we know what you are!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    I watched them home and away this season I watched us win the Title at Bolton I don't need to watch an Open top bus parade and a party in the park to know we will be playing Premier League football next season and you will be playing Aston Villa in the Second division! suits you both really Second City ........Second Rate.... Wolves Pride of The Midlands we know what you are!
    So why all the fuss celebrating winning the second division then ? You're now actually mocking something that you have just ground you're city to halt in celebrating winning. Priceless you lot ay ya.
    We've had six years of you lot telling us it's better in the lower leagues. So to be fair i'm quite looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    So why all the fuss celebrating winning the second division then ? You're now actually mocking something that you have just ground you're city to halt in celebrating winning. Priceless you lot ay ya.
    We've had six years of you lot telling us it's better in the lower leagues. So to be fair i'm quite looking forward to it.
    Dunno don't live in Wolvo did you not celebrate when you went up? Why not look forward to it , its where you will be plying your trade next season whether you like it or not!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    Evewolf...in our current run of form we would possibly repeat the 5-1 drubbing we gave you a while back.

I just won a tidy sum when Baggies beat spuds...got 15/2 the win and 7/2 the draw twice as much on the win and a saver on the draw enough to make a couple of beers.

I would wager on Baggies beating Wolves all day long but I don't like betting odds on....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)